Cyberpunk 2077 has been out for a while, and despite its rocky launch, it’s come a long way. With various patches, the general state of the game has improved and the severity of bugs has been greatly reduced. On the other hand, the modding community is also heavily contributing to the title and has enhanced the experience in more ways than one, with quality of life features, visual enhancements, and even gameplay elements. Here is a fantastic Cyberpunk 2077 mod that allows you to create any item of clothing in the game.
Create any item of clothing with Cyberpunk 2077 Mod
If you’re familiar with the Cyberpunk 2077 modding scene, you’ve probably seen the Nexus Mods user name “Scissors” pop up. They’ve been making great mods for quite some time, with many of them adding hacking features, new gameplay systems, and quality of life improvements.
His latest mod allows you to create virtually every item of clothing in the game, and is a must if you’re even the least bit interested in customizing your character.
To install this mod, you can follow our instructions below.
Modding Prerequisites (Cyberpunk Engine Tweaks)
To install the mod, you must first install CET. To do so, follow the instructions below. If you already have CET installed, you can skip this.
- Go to the following GitHub page to download ECT
- Alternativelyclick cet_1.19.5_fixgog.zip to download the latest version (1.19.5)
- Unzip the downloaded file using compression software like winrar either 7zip
- This will create a Compartment binder
- Drag the Compartment folder where cyberpunk 2077 is installed on your PC, for example
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077
- If everything was followed correctly, the following files should be in the x64 folder
- plugins folder
- Note: Make sure all app overlays (such as Rivatuner, Fraps, Afterburner, Discord, Steam, Gog, Windows 10 Game Bar, and Geforce Experience) are disabled, as the Mod overlay may not appear.
- Throw cyberpunk 2077
- A window will appear asking you to to choose a combination of keys to bring up the overlay. Choose the key you want and save it.
That’s all you need to do to install CTEand now we can move on to the mod, which is quite easy to install.
Installing the mod
After installing CTE, adding the mod is quite simple.
- Go to the following link and download the mod files by clicking on the DOWNLOAD HANDBOOK button. This requires a free Nexus Mods account.
- Extract the file you just downloaded into the main game directory (the one containing /compartment Y /r6)
what does the mod do
The mod does the following, according to the mod’s author.
- Every time you get a new item of clothing, you will get a recipe for that and you will be able to craft that item of clothing.
- These also include quest items like scuba gear, boosters, spacesuit, etc. All of these will be available to craft once you unlock them.
- This is also compatible with other mods, and items imported from those mods can also be crafted.
- Clothing items will also scale quality. The higher the level, the higher the quality of clothing you will create.
- If you are already progressing through the game and have things in your inventory, just drop them and pick them up again to get the recipe.
While you’re here, be sure to check out other mods for Cyberpunk 2077 as well. Some of these include recent ones like the ones below.
We hope this guide was helpful and that you were able to install this Cyberpunk 2077 mod. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below.