Written on 6/3/2023 at 11:51 in technology.
Today it is very common for people to have applications on their smartphones, whether it is to communicate with other people, watch videos, listen to music, locate themselves or access the sites they use the most. . however, Some apps can put your security at risk and we’ll tell you what they are so you can avoid downloading them.
Many people underestimate the permissions an app provides when downloading it from an online store, not realizing that it can collect and handle a lot of personal information. It leads to data and identity theft, among others.
This is because the cell phone has become a great archive of your personal life, since in it you keep your bank account, official documents, identity, most visited places and information about your relatives. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully review which apps can be harmful.
These are the 30 most dangerous apps for your cell phone; avoid downloading them
Google has a security system to prevent malicious applications from accessing its Play Store, but some of them manage to circumvent security and be included in the catalog. Along with Trojan viruses, considered the most dangerous in recent times, the famous Joker, Autolykos or Harley stand out.
Therefore, security researchers at SecneurX have been constantly sharing apps infected with various malware targeting Android that can compromise your data. These:
- Logo Design Maker – Joker – +1000 downloads
- Funny Emoji Keyboard – Joker – +10000 downloads
- Animal Doodle Drawing – Joker – +5000 downloads
- Paper painting – Autolycos – +10000 downloads
- Dexterity QR Scanner – Joker – +500 downloads
- Heart rate monitor – Joker – +500 downloads
- Fun Paint and Coloring – Harley – +10000 downloads
- Beauty Christmas Songs – Joker – +1000 downloads
- Epica Gamebox & Hub – Harley – +10000 downloads
- Magic Face AI – Joker – +1000 downloads
- Love stickers – Joker – +1000 downloads
- HD Screen Mirroring – Joker – +0 Download
- Phone to TV – Joker – +1 Download
- Photo Voice Translator – Joker – +1000 downloads
- Effect Voice Changer – Joker – +0 Downloads
- Quick PDF Scanner – Joker – +0 downloads
- Easy Voice Change – Joker – +0 Downloads
- Fast Language Translator – Joker – +500 downloads
- Perfect Face Swap – Joker – +5000 downloads
- Photo Editor Effects – Joker – +1000 downloads
- Super Emoji Editor & Stickers – Harley – +10000 downloads
- Blue Voice Changer – Harley – +10000 downloads
- Cool Screen Mirroring – Joker – +10000 downloads
- Phone Cleaner Lite – Joker – +5000 downloads
- Digital Clock – Always on Screen – Autolycos – +100 downloads
- Live Wallpapers – HD 3D/4D – Autolycos – +500 Downloads
- Grapes Camera & Photo Editor – Harly – +5000 downloads
- Blood glucose logger – Joker – +100 downloads
- Clever Clean – Batter Saver – Harley – +500 Downloads
- Album Live Wallpapers & Themes – Harly – +1000 Downloads
How to identify a dangerous application on my cell phone?
Due to the great offer of applications, Google recommends verifying each one of them before downloading them to avoid inconveniences.
To do this, you only have to locate the profile icon when downloading the application through “Play Protect” located in the upper right corner, which will verify that your device has the certification provided by Google and thus you can download the application. free. malicious programs
If it detects a dangerous application, you will receive a notification when it is removed from the device, which is an improvement in your personal security.
(tags to translate) applications