After knocking out No. 2 seed Arizona from the tournament, No. 15 Princeton will take on No. 7 Missouri on Saturday, March 18 in round 2 of the NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament.
The game will kick off at 6:10 p.m. EST and will air on TNT. Viewers looking to stream the madness can do so using Sling and DirecTV Stream. Sling offers a 50% discount on the first month and DirecTV Stream offers a free trial.
- WATCH MARCH MADNESS GAMES FOR FREE HERE
The 2023 NCAA Men’s Tournament for March Madness is in the second round on Saturday, March 18 after 16 teams advanced after Friday’s first-round games, including a crazy upset between No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson and No. 1 Purdue. FDU was the second team in NCAA history to defeat a No. 1 seed in the tournament.
The teams meet on Saturday for the first time this season. Missouri is 11-7 against the SEC and Princeton is 10-4 against the Ivy League.
How to watch Missouri vs. Princeton – 2023 March Madness round 2
How can I see coverage on TV? When will it air? What TV channel? – Saturday’s game will kick off at 6:10 pm EST and will air on TNT.
Live streaming options: Honda | DirecTV Streaming: Fans without cable can watch the game with on-demand streaming options like Sling or DirecTV. Sling offers a 50% discount on the first month and DirecTV offers a free seven-day trial.
- Related: Mobile sports betting is available in Massachusetts at DraftKings. Start with $200 in bonus bets
Here’s the full 2023 March Madness men’s college basketball schedule and how to watch the games:
Saturday March 18 – Sunday March 19: Round of 32
- No. 5 San Diego State 75, No. 13 Furman 52
- No. 4 Tennessee 65, No. 5 Duke 52
- No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 8 Arkansas | 5:15 p.m. | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (Free Trial), Paramount+
- No. 7 Missouri vs. No. 15 Princeton | 18:10 | TNT – Watch it on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 1 Houston vs. No. 9 Auburn | 7:10 p.m. | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 2 Texas vs. No. 10 Penn State | 7:45 p.m. | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (Free Trial), Paramount+
- No. 2 UCLA vs. No. 7 Northwest | 20:40 | TNT – Watch it on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 8 Maryland | 9:40 p.m. | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
Thursday March 23 – Friday March 24: Sweet 16
Saturday March 25 – Sunday March 26: Elite 8
Saturday, April 1: Final Four – 6 pm ET and 8:30 pm ET
- Watch it on fuboTV and Paramount+
Monday, April 3: National Championship Game – 9 pm ET
- Watch it on fuboTV and Paramount+
More information from the Associated Press:
Princeton Tigers (22-8, 10-4 Ivy League) vs. Missouri Tigers (25-9, 11-7 SEC)
Sacramento, Calif.; Saturday, 6:10 p.m. EDT
FANDUEL SPORTS POUND LINE: Missouri -6.5; plus/minus is 148.5
CONCLUSION: The No. 23 Missouri Tigers meet the Princeton Tigers in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
The Missouri Tigers are 11-7 against SEC opponents and 14-2 in non-conference games. Missouri ranks second in the SEC scoring 79.4 points while shooting 47.4% from the field.
The Princeton Tigers are 10-4 against Ivy League teams. Princeton is third in the Ivy League scoring 75.4 points per game and is shooting 45.5%.
PERFORMER HIGHS: Kobe Brown is scoring 15.9 points per game and averaging 6.3 rebounds for the Missouri Tigers. D’Moi Hodge is averaging 17.4 points and 3.6 rebounds in the last 10 games with Missouri.
Caden Pierce is averaging 8.3 points and 7.1 rebounds for the Princeton Tigers. Tosan Evbuomwan is averaging 17.6 points in the last 10 games for Princeton.
LAST 10 GAMES: Missouri Tigers: 7-3, averaging 73.2 points, 25.7 rebounds, 13.7 assists, 9.5 steals and 1.9 blocks per game on 45.8% shooting from the field. Their opponents have averaged 73.1 points per game.
Princeton Tigers: 8-2, averaging 75.9 points, 35.0 rebounds, 12.2 assists, 5.1 steals and 3.9 blocks per game on 42.7% shooting from the field. Their opponents have averaged 70.6 points.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.