Pokémon GO Fest comes to an end tomorrow (August 28) with a series of one-day events that are guaranteed to keep the celebrations going in style. Perhaps the biggest of these events is the arrival of four Ultra Beast Pokémon that will make their way into five-star raid battles over the course of the day.
In order to spread the news of this upcoming event, the official Pokémon GO Twitter has released a series of ‘found footage’ style trailers, showing Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa and Xurkitree appearing in urban areas around the world and wreaking havoc.
All videos lead up to the end of tomorrow’s Pokémon GO Fest, with the ‘Ultra Beast Raid’ available to players around the world.
Pokemon GO Fest 2022 Ultra Beasts Guide
Arriving later in the day, you’ll be able to take on each of the Ultra Beasts above in four individual five-star Raid battles. You also don’t have to worry about time zone differences, as beast battles will be based on local time rather than global unison, so those playing with friends in different zones will benefit from an extra chance to catch beasts. the Ultra Beasts.
Pokemon GO ultrabeast spawn times
According to a publication by The Pokémon Company, the beasts will arrive at the following times:
- Feromosa – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Buzzwole – 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Xurkitree – 14:00 to 16:00
- Nihilego – 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pokemon GO Ultra Beasts – How to Catch Them
The company has also published four helpful guides on how to take on Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Xurkitree, and Nihilego, which we recommend reading if you want to go into battle prepared.
However, for those looking for a quick rundown, check out our handy type comparison below:
|Fire, Flying, Psychic, Fairy
|Shadow Charizard, Pidgeot, Gallade
|Fire, Flying, Psychic, Fairy
|Lugia, Sylveon, Moltres
|Groudon, Flygon, Garchomp
|Water, Earth, Psychic, Steel
|Blastoise, Excadrill, Mewtwo
Ultra Beast Raid Battles will be available to all players along with the chance to take part in a short special research story. However, there is the opportunity to unlock even more features on that day, which can be obtained with the purchase of a final GO Fest 2022 ticket. Tickets will cost $10.99 (or local equivalent) in the in-game store, giving you will grant access to the following extras:
- Access three additional investigation stories with a chance to win in-game items, unique avatar items, and an encounter with Sky Forme Shaymin.
- Possible encounters with Shiny Unown N and Unown X for the first time in Pokémon GO.
- Spin Photo Discs at gyms to earn up to nine daily raid passes that can be used for in-person raids.
- An additional 5,000 XP for winning raids in person.
- Incense activated during the event will last for two hours and can attract additional Pokémon, such as Unown, Torkoal, Tropius, and more.
- 1/2 Hatch Distance for Eggs placed in Incubators during the event.
- Starting at 10:00 am, Trainers who have captured Sky Forme Shaymin can change it to Land Forme Shaymin and vice versa.
- An increased chance of finding Shiny Pokémon.
For full details on what to expect throughout the day, how to battle Ultra Beasts, and where to redeem event tickets, check out the news post on the official Pokémon site.
Will you be involved in the Pokémon GO Fest finale? Tell us in the comments!