Monday’s game between the Miami Marlins (32-28) and the Kansas City Royals (18-41) at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Marlins, as well to expect a tight duel. The game will begin at 6:40 p.m. ET on June 5.
The Marlins will give the nod to Braxton Garrett (1-2, 4.22 ERA), who is looking for his second win of the season, and the Royals will respond with Carlos Hernandez (0-3, 4.76 ERA).
Information and odds of the game Marlins vs. royals
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot Park in Miami, Florida
- How to watch on TV: fox sports 1
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
Bet on this showdown with BetMGM Sportsbook and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Marlins vs. Score Prediction royals
Our pick for this game is Marlins 5, Royals 4.
Total prediction for Marlins vs. royals
- full prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM sports betting? We have the best offer for new users when they use the promo code “GNPLAY”! Sign up to BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers. to get this great bonus for first time depositors.
Read more about this game
Marlins Performance Outlook
- The Marlins have played favorites in five of their last 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- Miami and their opponents have combined to hit more than six times in their last 10 games total.
- The Marlins are 3-2-0 ATS in their last 10 games.
- This season, the Marlins have won 14 of the 23 games, or 60.9%, in which they have been favored.
- Miami is 5-1 when favored by -165 or more by bettors this season.
- The money line for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of victory for the Marlins.
- Miami has scored 233 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in the MLB.
- The Marlins’ 4.30 team ERA ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Royals Performance Outlook
- In three losing games in the last 10 meetings, the Royals have a 2-1 record.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and their opponents are 3-7-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Royals are 3-4-0 against the run line in their last 10 games (seven of those games had a run line set by bettors).
- The Royals have walked away with 15 wins in the 47 contests in which they have been listed as the underdog this season.
- Kansas City is 5-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +140 or worse on the money line.
- Bettors have implied with the money line set for this matchup that the Royals have a 41.7% chance of a win.
- Kansas City’s offense is No. 27 in MLB action scoring 3.9 runs per game (229 total runs).
- Royals pitchers have a combined 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in the MLB.
Test your selections and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
|may 31||parents||2-1 win||Braxton Garrett vs. Blake Snell|
|June 1||parents||L 10-1||Jesus Luzardo vs. Joe Musgrove|
|June 2nd||Athletics||4-0 win||Edward Cabrera vs. Shintaro Fujinami|
|3 of June||Athletics||W 12-1||Eury Perez vs. Luis Medina|
|June 4||Athletics||W 7-5||Sandy Alcantara vs. Paul Blackburn|
|5th June||royalty||–||Braxton Garrett vs. Carlos Hernandez|
|June 6th||royalty||–||Jesus Luzardo vs. Zack Greinke|
|June 7th||royalty||–||Edward Cabrera vs. Jordan Lyles|
|June 9||@ white sock||–||Eury Perez vs. Dylan Cesar|
|June 10th||@ white sock||–||Sandy Alcantara vs. Michael Kopech|
|June 11||@ white sock||–||Braxton Garrett vs. Lucas Giolito|
|May 29||@ cardinals||7-0 win||Josh Staumont vs. Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ cardinals||L 2-1||Zack Greinke vs. Miles Mikolas|
|June 2nd||Rocky Mountains||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs. Chase Anderson|
|3 of June||Rocky Mountains||M 6-4||daniel lynch vs austin gomber|
|June 4||Rocky Mountains||2-0 win||Brady Singer vs. Kyle Freeland|
|5th June||@marlins||–||Carlos Hernandez vs. Braxton Garrett|
|June 6th||@marlins||–||Zack Greinke vs. Jesus Luzardo|
|June 7th||@marlins||–||Jordan Lyles vs. Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||–||daniel lynch vs. tyler wells|
|June 10th||@ Orioles||–||Brady Singer vs. TBA|
|June 11||@ Orioles||–||TBA vs. Kyle Gibson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.