Inter de Milan will face AC Milan on Sunday for the 178th Derby della Madonnina. The Nerazzurri need to win this game if they are still to have a slim chance of being in the title race, considering that Inter are currently second in the table, thirteen points behind. Naples. AC Milan is coming off a very difficult month as the Rossoneri conceded 18 goals in seven games. In the last two games, AC Milan lost 4-0 against straight before a 5-2 loss at home to Sassuolo last Sunday. Those two losses put more pressure on the position of manager Stefano Pioli, who now has the club’s support but definitely needs to find a way to get the team back together as soon as possible. The Milan derby has added new meaning since last season when AC Milan won the Scudetto with the last game of the year, managing to beat city rivals for the title after an incredible and amazing run that started a year ago. when Oliver Giroud’s double gave shape to history. Here’s what you need to know:
Check the acceptance box to confirm that you want to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
- Date: Sunday, February 5 | Time: 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time
- Location: San Siro– Milan, Italy
- Live broadcast: Paramount+
- Odd: Inter Milan -103; Draw +245; AC Milan +280 (via Caesars Sportsbook)
featured game | Inter Milan against AC Milan
- Inter Milan have conceded five goals at home this season, the same number as Rome. No team has conceded less than the Nerazzurri and Giallorossi in Serie A. In addition, Inzaghi’s men have scored 24 points in home games, only Napoli have added more (28).
- The Nerazzurri are in better form compared to their city rivals, especially since they won 3-0 in the last Derby della Madonnina on January 18 in the Italian Super Cup. That match led to Simone Inzaghi winning his third trophy since he was appointed in the summer of 2021. However, while he won two Super Cups and one Coppa Italia, he missed out on winning the Scudetto last season and also lost both. latest. Derby of the Series A of the Madonninas.
- Advocate Milan Skriniar He could be a starter and play for the first time in front of his fans after signing a pre-agreement with Paris Saint Germain for the summer. It will be interesting to see how the stadium will react in such an important match for the player.
CBS Sports has the daily soccer podcast for you, covering everything you need to know about this beautiful game. Be sure to follow House of Champions for coverage of the biggest games, stories, transfer news with Fabrizio Romano and everything else happening in the world’s most popular sport.
AC Milan cannot lose another game after conceding nine goals in the last two Serie A matches. However, Inter Milan are in fine form right now. Choose: Inter Milan 2, AC Milan 2