On Sunday, James Outman (.152 on-base percentage in last 10 games, 167 points below all-season percentage) and the Los Angeles Dodgers face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Domingo Germán. . The first launch is at 7:10 pm ET.
He had a no-hitter performance in his last game (0-for-2) against the Yankees.
James Outman vs. the Yankees game info and props
- Game’s Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game time: 7:10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Stadium: dodger stadium
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
- Yankees starter: Sunday German
- Television channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: More/less than 0.5 hits (Higher odds: -120)
- Home run proposition: Over/Under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- Prop RBI: Over/Under 0.5 RBI (Over Odds: +210)
- Run Prop: Over/Under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Want to make a prop bet on James Outman? See what’s available at BetMGM and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” when you sign up with this link!
Find out more about this game
James Outman at home plate
- Outman has eight doubles, three triples, nine home runs and 19 walks while hitting .232.
- Outman has had a hit in 28 of 56 games this season (50.0%), including 12 multi-hit games (21.4%).
- He has homered in 12.5% of his games in 2023 (seven of 56), and 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 26.8% of his games this year, Outman has earned at least one RBI. In seven of those games (12.5%) he recorded two or more RBIs, while he accounted for three or more runs for his team in four contests.
- In 21 of 56 games this season, he’s scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Enter the game using our link.
James Outman Home/Away Hitting Division
|7||runs batted in||sixteen|
|13 (48.1%)||1+ Hit Games||15 (51.7%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games with 2+ successes||6 (20.7%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games with 1+ Race||10 (34.5%)|
|2 (7.4%)||Games with 1+ HR||5 (17.2%)|
|7 (25.9%)||Games with 1+ RBI||8 (27.6%)|
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The Yankees’ pitching staff ranks seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Yankees rank fifth among all MLB pitchers in team ERA (3.71).
- The Yankees rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (65 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Yankees will send Germán (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.98 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was Tuesday against the Seattle Mariners, when he pitched 6 1/3 innings, allowed four earned runs and allowed seven hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.98 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 10 games this season while allowing a .179 batting average against opponents.
Not all offers are available in all states, check sports betting websites for the latest promotions in your area. You must be over the age of 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.