JAC Chandigarh First Seat Allocation Result 2022: The results of JAC Chandigarh’s first round of seat allocation will be declared at the September 20, 2022. The Joint Admission Committee known as JAC provides advice for BE, B. Arch, Integrated BE (Chemical) and MBA courses provided by Chandigarh listed universities every year. JAC recently held a mock assessment for students and declared the result in September 19, 2022. This article will provide information on the JAC Chandigarh First Seat Allocation Result and deliver the steps to download the result of the 2022 counseling. In addition to this, the candidate will also know the process of downloading the university assignment letter.
JAC Chandigarh First Seat Allocation Result 2022
This section will summarize the highlights of this article in the form of the table below:
|Item class||Seat assignment|
|Name of the council||JAC Chandigarh Counseling 2022|
|Counseling Lead Authority||The Chandigarh Joint Admission Committee|
Important Dates for JAC Chandigarh 2022 First Seat Award
Candidates appearing for this counseling should be aware of important dates regarding the counseling. Now that registration for counseling has ended, candidates are eagerly awaiting the first round of counseling seat assignments. Therefore, for the convenience of the student, we share the table of crucial dates in the form of the following table:
|Option stuffing (sport category candidates not allowed)||September 17 – September 19, 2022|
|Advisory drill Result||September 19, 2022|
|Result of the allocation of the first seat||September 20, 2022 until 7:00 p.m.|
|Online Rate Submission||September 21 to September 22, 2022 until 7:00 p.m.|
|If candidates want to register for more rounds of advice||September 21 to September 22, 2022 until 7:00 p.m.|
|Abandonment of quotas assigned in the First Round||September 22, 2022 until 7:00 p.m.|
Check JAC Chandigarh 2022 First Seat Allocation Result
To begin with, the authority will declare the JAC Chandigarh 1st seat allocation result on 20th Sep 2022. So as soon as the authority declares the 1st advisory seat allocation result, we will update our present link to end of this article. The candidate will then be able to check the result of the first seat allocation from the direct link we provide. Apart from this, candidates can also follow the steps below to check their seat assignment results.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of JAC Chandigarh i.e. https://jacchd.admissions.nic.in/.
- After that, the home page will open. The home page will consist of the “1st Counseling Result Link” in the News and Events Section. Play that.
- The JAC counseling login portal will now open and the candidate must now fill in the application number and password assigned to them at the time of registration.
- Finally, applicants can check the results of their JAC Chandigarh counseling.
- Candidates can also download their results and keep them for later stages of the admissions process.
General rules on seat assignment
- The university assigned to the students will also be hinted by an SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Having assigned a particular school, the candidate must complete the following procedures:
- you will have to submit the admission fee of Rs 40,000 through an online payment.
- And also present the option of “degradation readiness”.
- Eventually, the provisional admission letter will be generated after these steps.
- Only those applicants whose payment status is successfully displayed on the JAC portal in the applicant section will be considered as the final candidates who have been assigned the places.
- Candidates who have been assigned seats and have not submitted admission fees, then their assigned seat will be automatically cancelled. Those candidates will not be able to participate in the next counseling and will be eligible only for the special second round of counseling after paying only admission fees.
- The documents that schools must verify are the following:
The second round of advice will begin on September 23, 2022.
No, initially there is no need to physically go to the university to report. Candidates can submit their fees online.
There will be three rounds of counseling in total for students. After those three tips, the candidate will be given opportunities in the special counseling rounds.