Hiring Income Tax 2022: The Department of Income has published in the employment newspaper the Notice of Hiring Income 2022 for the position of Tax Assistant and Inspector. Applications from deserving athletes are invited for recruitment to the positions listed above in the Department of Income Taxes, Northeast Region. A total of 5 vacancies have been advertised. Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply for the 2022 Income Tax Recruitment through the offline mode. In this article, we have covered all the important information related to 2022 Income Tax Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application process, etc.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 for Tax Assistant and Inspector
The 2022 Income Tax Recruitment Notification is now available. This hiring is for deserving athletes in different games/sports for the positions of Tax Assistant and Income Inspector. Candidates who have graduated from the recognized university and meet the athletic eligibility standards can apply for this recruitment.
2022 Income Tax Recruitment Check in Hindi
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
In the table below we have given all the important dates related to the contracting of the Income Tax 2022
|Notification of Hiring Rent 2022||September 3, 2022|
|Last date to apply||September 16, 2022|
|Latest date to apply (applicants domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakswadeep and Jammu and Kashmir)||September 23, 2022|
Hiring Rent 2022: PDF Notification
The Department of Income Tax published the 2022 Income Tax Recruitment Notification PDF on September 3, 2022. 4 vacancies are for the position of Tax Assistant and 1 vacancy is for the Income Tax Inspector. The notification PDF has complete details like educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, sports eligibility criteria, upper age relaxation, etc. Candidates are advised to read the full notification PDF which can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
Declaration Income Hiring 2022 PDF
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline
Applications must be submitted in the format indicated in Annex-II and addressed to the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax of PR, NER. 1st floor SI, Aayakar Shawan, Christian Basti, GS Road. Guwahati, Assam 781005 by mail/by hand to reach the office of the undersigned on or before September 16, 2022 (until 5:00 pm). The envelope containing the application must also include the following superscript:
“Application for the Low Quota Position of Meritorious Athletes”
Hiring Income Tax 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The Department of Income Tax has established some eligibility criteria for applicants applying for the position of Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector. All interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have completed their graduation from the recognized university
An athlete who has participated in any of the games/sports indicated in the call and considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria will be designated:- Athlete who has represented:
- The Country in an International Competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the notification with the authorization of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports given in the 2022 Income Tax Recruitment Notification
- A State/UT at the Senior or Junior Level National Championships organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association in any of the Games/Sports mentioned in the notification either
- Your University in the Inter-Collegiate Tournaments held by the Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-Collegiate Sports Board in any of the games/sports or
- State school teams in the national sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports given in the notice or
- Athletes who have been awarded National Prizes in Physical Efficiency within the framework of the National Physical Efficiency Drive
- The minimum age to apply for the position of Income Inspector is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
- The minimum age to apply for the position of Assistant Prosecutor is 18 years and the maximum is 27 years.
Rent Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
There are no application fees for 2022 income tax hiring that a candidate belonging to any category can apply for free.
Latest Government Job Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions: Hiring Income 2022
Q.1 When did the Income Tax Department publish the 2022 Income Tax hiring notice?
The Ans Income Tax department has published the 2022 Income Tax hiring notification on September 3, 2022
Q.2 How many vacancies have been released under the 2022 Hiring Income Tax?
5 vacancies have been released under Income Tax Recruitment 2022