Anthony DeSclafani takes the mound for the San Francisco Giants on Sunday at Oracle Park against Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles. The first pitch is at 4:05 p.m. ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up to Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don’t miss any of the action throughout the year!
Bet with theKing of Sportsbooks and use bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers! Check the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Giants vs. Orioles, TV channel and game information:
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time
- Television channel: MLB Network
- Location: San francisco California
- Event: oracle park
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
Bet on this showdown with BetMGM Sportsbook and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Explore more about this game
Giants batting and pitching performance
- The Giants have hit 77 home runs this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- San Francisco ranks 11th in the MLB with a .418 slugging percentage this season.
- The Giants have a .248 team batting average this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- San Francisco has scored the 16th most runs in the majors this season with 263 (4.5 per game).
- The Giants have the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in the MLB this season (.320).
- The Giants are one of the least plate-disciplined teams this season, ranking 29th with an average of 9.9 strikeouts per game.
- San Francisco is averaging the 11th most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the majors this season.
- San Francisco has pitched to a 4.07 ERA this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of just 1,265 as a pitching staff, which is 10th-best in baseball this season.
Giants probable starting pitcher
- The Giants will hand the ball over to DeSclafani (4-4) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was Monday, when he pitched seven innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up three earned runs and allowing eight hits.
- He has started 11 games this season, getting a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or less ER) in six of them.
- DeSclafani will look to pitch five or more innings for the 12th straight start.
|Date||Adversary||Score||Far from home||giant starter||opponent starter|
|05/29/2023||pirates||W 14-4||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||rich hill|
|05/30/2023||pirates||L 2-1||Home||John Brebbia||John Oviedo|
|05/31/2023||pirates||M 9-4||Home||alex wood||Mitch Keller|
|6/2/2023||orioles||L 3-2||Home||Logan Webb||Dean Kremer|
|6/3/2023||orioles||4-0 win||Home||Alex Cobb||kyle bradish|
|6/4/2023||orioles||–||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||tyler wells|
|6/6/2023||Rocky Mountains||–||Far||alex wood||Dinelson Lamet|
|6/7/2023||Rocky Mountains||–||Far||Logan Webb||Connor Seabold|
|6/8/2023||Rocky Mountains||–||Far||Alex Cobb||chase anderson|
|9/6/2023||puppies||–||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||marcus stroman|
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over the age of 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.