Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees take the field Sunday at Dodger Stadium against Bobby Miller, who will start for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The first pitch will be at 7:10 pm ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up to Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don’t miss any of the action throughout the year!
Bet with theKing of Sportsbooks and use bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers! Check the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Yankees Live Streaming, TV Channel and Game Information:
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 7:10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Television channel: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles California
- Event: dodger stadium
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
Bet on this showdown with BetMGM Sportsbook and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Read more about this game
Dodgers batting and pitching performance
- The Dodgers average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 100 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .463 slugging percentage ranks second best in the MLB.
- The Dodgers have a batting average 19th in the league (.245).
- Los Angeles is the third highest scoring team in the MLB, averaging 5.6 runs per game (330 total).
- The Dodgers rank fifth in baseball with a .332 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 19th in the majors.
- Los Angeles’ pitching staff ranks 20th in the MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles has a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers combine for the No. 9-ranked WHIP in baseball (1,248).
Yankees batting and pitching performance
- The Yankees rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 94 home runs.
- New York ranks eighth in the majors with a .425 team slugging percentage.
- The Yankees’ .237 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- New York has scored 283 runs this season, which ranks ninth in the MLB.
- The Yankees have a .306 OBP this season, which ranks 25th in the MLB.
- The Yankees are ranked 17th with an average of 8.5 strikeouts per game.
- New York averages 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the majors.
- New York pitchers have a combined 3.71 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of 1,233 as a pitching staff, the sixth lowest in the MLB.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Miller (2-0) gets the Dodgers’ starting nod, his third of the season.
- His most recent time out was Tuesday against the Washington Nationals, when the right-hander pitched six innings, giving up one earned run and allowing four hits.
- Miller will try to extend a streak of three games of five or more innings (he averages 5.5 innings per appearance).
Probable Yankees starting pitcher
- The Yankees will send Domingo Germán (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in 6 1-3 innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday.
- In 10 starts this season, he’s gotten a quality start in two of them.
- German has seven starts of five or more innings this season in 10 opportunities. He is averaging 5.4 innings per outing.
|Date||Adversary||Score||Far from home||Dodgers starter||opponent starter|
|05/29/2023||Nationals||G6-1||Home||bobby miller||trevor williams|
|05/30/2023||Nationals||W 9-3||Home||Tony Gonsolin||jake irwin|
|05/31/2023||Nationals||Mo 10-6||Home||Noah Syndergaard||patrick corbin|
|6/2/2023||yankees||W 8-4||Home||Clayton Kershaw||louis severino|
|6/3/2023||yankees||L 6-3||Home||miguel arboleda||gerrit cabbage|
|6/4/2023||yankees||–||Home||bobby miller||Sunday German|
|6/6/2023||reds||–||Far||Tony Gonsolin||luke weaver|
|6/7/2023||reds||–||Far||Noah Syndergaard||Brandon Williamson|
|6/8/2023||reds||–||Far||Clayton Kershaw||graham ashcraft|
|10/6/2023||Phillies||–||Far||bobby miller||Ranger Suarez|
|Date||Adversary||Score||Far from home||yankees starter||opponent starter|
|05/29/2023||sailors||W 10-4||Far||Sunday German||bryce miller|
|05/30/2023||sailors||W 10-2||Far||Nestor Cortes Jr.||logan gilbert|
|05/31/2023||sailors||loss 1-0||Far||clarke schmidt||george kirby|
|6/2/2023||dodgers||M 8-4||Far||louis severino||Clayton Kershaw|
|6/3/2023||dodgers||W 6-3||Far||gerrit cabbage||miguel arboleda|
|6/4/2023||dodgers||–||Far||Sunday German||bobby miller|
|6/6/2023||white sock||–||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Lucas Giolito|
|6/7/2023||white sock||–||Home||clarke schmidt||lance lynn|
|6/8/2023||white sock||–||Home||louis severino||mike clevinger|
|9/6/2023||red sox||–||Home||gerrit cabbage||houck tanner|
|10/6/2023||red sox||–||Home||Sunday German||Brian Bello|
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over the age of 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.