The No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks and the No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks will meet in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday, March 18.
The game will begin at 5:15 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on CBS. Viewers looking to stream the madness can do so using fuboTV (free trial) and Paramount+. Both streaming services offer free trials, and Paramount Plus starts at just $4.99 a month.
- WATCH MARCH MADNESS GAMES FOR FREE HERE
The 2023 NCAA Men’s Tournament for March Madness is in the second round on Saturday, March 18 after 16 teams advanced after Friday’s first round games.
Saturday’s matchup is the first this season between the two teams. Kansas is 13-5 against the Big 12 and Arkansas is 8-10 against the SEC.
How to watch Kansas vs. Arkansas – 2023 March Madness round 2
How can I see coverage on TV? When will it air? What TV channel? – Saturday’s game will kick off at 5:15 pm EST and will air on CBS.
Live streaming options: FuboTV (free trial) | Paramount Plus: Fans without cable can watch the game with on-demand streaming options like fuboTV and Paramount+. Both streaming services offer free trials, and Paramount Plus starts at just $4.99 a month.
- Related: mobile sports betting is live in Massachusetts on DraftKings. Start with $200 in bonus bets
Here’s the full 2023 March Madness men’s college basketball schedule and how to watch the games:
Saturday March 18 – Sunday March 19: Round of 32
- No. 5 San Diego State 75, No. 13 Furman 52
- No. 4 Tennessee 65No. 5 Duke 52
- No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 8 Arkansas | 5:15 p.m. | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (Free Trial), Paramount+
- No. 7 Missouri vs. No. 15 Princeton | 18:10 | TNT – Watch it on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 1 Houston vs. No. 9 Auburn | 7:10 p.m. | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 2 Texas vs. No. 10 Penn State | 7:45 p.m. | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (Free Trial), Paramount+
- No. 2 UCLA vs. No. 7 Northwest | 20:40 | TNT – Watch it on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 8 Maryland | 9:40 p.m. | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
Thursday March 23 – Friday March 24: Sweet 16
Saturday March 25 – Sunday March 26: Elite 8
Saturday, April 1: Final Four – 6 pm ET and 8:30 pm ET
- Watch it on fuboTV and Paramount+
Monday, April 3: National Championship Game – 9 pm ET
- Watch it on fuboTV and Paramount+
More information from the Associated Press:
Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13, 8-10 SEC) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (28-7, 13-5 Big 12)
DesMoines, Iowa; Saturday, 5:15 p.m. EDT
FANDUEL SPORTS BETTING LINE: Kansas -3.5; plus/minus is 143
IN CONCLUSION: The No. 4 Kansas Jayhawks and the Arkansas Razorbacks meet in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
The Jayhawks are 13-5 against Big 12 opponents and 15-2 in non-conference games. Kansas ranks second in the Big 12 with 16.6 assists per game led by Dajuan Harris with a 6.3 average.
The Razorbacks are 8-10 against SEC teams. Arkansas is averaging 74.4 points and has outscored opponents by 7.1 points per game.
PERFORMER HIGHESTS: Gradey Dick is averaging 2.3 3-pointers per game for the Jayhawks, scoring 14.3 points while shooting 40.4% from beyond the arc. Jalen Wilson is shooting 44.3% and averaging 18.8 points in the last 10 games for Kansas.
Ricky Council IV is averaging 16 points for the Razorbacks. Nick Smith Jr. is averaging 13.8 points in the last 10 games for Arkansas.
LAST 10 GAMES: Jayhawks: 8-2, averaging 74.0 points, 30.7 rebounds, 15.9 assists, 8.8 steals and 3.2 blocks per game on 47.2% shooting from the field. Their opponents have averaged 68.0 points per game.
Razorbacks: 4-6, averaging 73.0 points, 31.9 rebounds, 12.1 assists, 8.4 steals and 5.3 blocks per game on 45.5% shooting from the field. Their opponents have averaged 71.4 points.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.