The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals, and Game 2 is coming up.
Read on for everything you need to know about this Nuggets vs. Heat matchup, including how to watch the action live with a Fubo free trial.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
Nuggets vs Heat Game Information
Watch the NBA and tons of other sports live without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Heat Additional Information
Pips Statistics Insights
- This season, the Nuggets have a field goal percentage of 50.4%, which is 2.2% higher than the 48.2% shooting percentage that the Heat’s opponents have made.
- Denver has a straight record of 41-12 in games in which they shoot better than 48.2% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 18th.
- The Nuggets score six more points per game (115.8) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- When Denver totals over 109.8 points, it is 48-13.
Heat Statistics Insights
- The Heat’s 46% field goal percentage this season is the same as what the Nuggets have allowed their opponents.
- This season, Miami is 20-7 in games in which the team collectively shoots over 47.8% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 16th.
- The Heat are scoring an average of 109.5 points per game, just three points less than the 112.5 the Nuggets allow.
- Miami is 22-8 when scoring over 112.5 points.
Nuggets Home vs. Away Comparison
- Offensively, the Nuggets have fared better in home games this year, scoring 119.4 points per game, compared to 112.2 per road game.
- Defensively, Denver has played better at home this year, giving up 109.6 points per game, compared to 115.3 in road games.
- In home games, the Nuggets average 1.1 more 3-pointers per game (12.4) than when they play on the road (11.3). They also have a higher 3-point percentage at home (39%) compared to away games (36.7%).
Comparison of heat at home and away
- In 2022-23, the Heat are averaging more points at home (111.4 per game) than away (107.5). But they also concede more at home (110.2) than away from home (109.3).
- Miami gives up 110.2 points per game at home and 109.3 away.
- The Heat average 0.1 more assists per game at home (23.9) than away (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||out of season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.