In Game 2 of the NBA Finals, the Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat meet.
Read on for everything you need to know about this Nuggets vs. Heat matchup, including how to watch the action live with a Fubo free trial.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
Nuggets vs Heat Game Information
Watch the NBA and tons of other sports live without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Heat Additional Information
Pips Statistics Insights
- This season, the Nuggets have a field goal percentage of 50.4%, which is 2.2% higher than the 48.2% shooting percentage that the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games, Denver shoots over 48.2% from the field, is 41-12 overall.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 18th.
- The Nuggets score six more points per game (115.8) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- When Denver scores over 109.8 points, it is 48-13.
Heat Statistics Insights
- The Heat’s 46% field goal percentage this season is the same as what the Nuggets have allowed their opponents.
- This season, Miami is 20-7 in games in which the team collectively shoots over 47.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets are the 16th best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 20th.
- The Heat’s 109.5 points per game is just three points less than the 112.5 the Nuggets allow their opponents.
- Miami is 22-8 when scoring over 112.5 points.
Nuggets Home vs. Away Comparison
- The Nuggets average 119.4 points per game at home, compared to 112.2 points per game on the road, a difference of 7.2 points per game.
- When playing at home, Denver is giving up 5.7 fewer points per game (109.6) than in road games (115.3).
- The Nuggets are making 12.4 3-pointers per game on a 39% shooting percentage from midtown in home games, which is 1.1 more 3-pointers and 2.3% more than they average in away games (11.3 3-pointers per game, 36.7% 3-point percentage). ).
Comparison of heat at home and away
- In 2022-23, the Heat are averaging more points at home (111.4 per game) than away (107.5). But they are also allowing more at home (110.2) than away (109.3).
- Miami is allowing more points at home (110.2 per game) than away from home (109.3).
- At home the Heat are adding 23.9 assists per game, 0.1 more than away (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||out of season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.