The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals, and Game 2 is coming up.
Read on for everything you need to know about this Nuggets vs. Heat matchup, including how to watch the action live with a Fubo free trial.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
Nuggets vs Heat Game Information
Watch the NBA and tons of other sports live without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Heat Additional Information
Pips Statistics Insights
- This season, the Nuggets have a field goal percentage of 50.4%, which is 2.2% higher than the 48.2% shooting percentage that the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games, Denver shoots better than 48.2% from the field, is 41-12 overall.
- The Nuggets are the 18th best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 27th.
- The 115.8 points per game the Nuggets score is six more points than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Denver is 48-13 when scoring over 109.8 points.
Heat Statistics Insights
- The Heat’s 46% field goal percentage this season is the same as what the Nuggets have allowed their opponents.
- Miami is 20-7 when shooting better than 47.8% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 16th.
- The Heat put up an average of 109.5 points per game, just three points less than the 112.5 the Nuggets give their opponents.
- Miami has posted a 22-8 record in games in which it has scored over 112.5 points.
Nuggets Home vs. Away Comparison
- Offensively, the Nuggets have fared better at home this season, posting 119.4 points per game, compared to 112.2 per game on the road.
- In 2022-23, Denver is giving up 109.6 points per game in home games. In away games, he allows 115.3.
- When it comes to 3-point shooting, the Nuggets have played better in home games this season, averaging 12.4 3-pointers per game with a 39% 3-point percentage, compared to 11.3 3-pointers per game and a 39% percentage. 36.7% three-pointers when they were playing. on the road.
Comparison of heat at home and away
- In 2022-23, the Heat are scoring more points at home (111.4 per game) than away (107.5). But they are also losing more at home (110.2) than away from home (109.3).
- At home, Miami concedes 110.2 points per game. On the highway, it gives up 109.3.
- The Heat average 0.1 more assists per game at home (23.9) than away (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||out of season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.