The NBA Playoffs will see the Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat play in the NBA Finals, with Game 2 following.
Read on for everything you need to know about this Nuggets vs. Heat matchup, including how to watch the action live with a Fubo free trial.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
Nuggets vs Heat Game Information
Watch the NBA and tons of other sports live without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Heat Additional Information
Pips Statistics Insights
- This season, the Nuggets have a field goal percentage of 50.4%, which is 2.2% higher than the 48.2% shooting percentage that the Heat’s opponents have made.
- Denver has a straight record of 41-12 in games in which he shoots over 48.2% from the field.
- The Nuggets are the 18th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit 27th.
- The Nuggets average six more points per game (115.8) than the Heat give up (109.8).
- Denver has a 48-13 record by collecting over 109.8 points.
Heat Statistics Insights
- The Heat’s 46% field goal percentage this season is the same as what the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Miami has compiled a 20-7 straight record in games in which he shoots over 47.8% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 16th.
- The Heat put up an average of 109.5 points per game, just three points less than the 112.5 the Nuggets give up.
- Miami is 22-8 when scoring over 112.5 points.
Nuggets Home vs. Away Comparison
- The Nuggets average 119.4 points per game at home. In away games, they average 112.2 points per game.
- Denver allows 109.6 points per game when playing at home this year, compared to 115.3 on the road.
- The Nuggets average 12.4 3-pointers per game on a 39% shooting percentage from midtown in home games, which is 1.1 more 3-pointers and 2.3% points better than the average away from home. home (11.3 3-pointers per game, 36.7% 3-point percentage). ).
Comparison of heat at home and away
- The Heat have more points per game at home (111.4) than away (107.5), but they also allow more at home (110.2) than away (109.3).
- Miami allows 110.2 points per game at home and 109.3 away.
- The Heat average 0.1 more assists per game at home (23.9) than away (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||out of season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.