The Denver Nuggets will face the Miami Heat in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Read on for everything you need to know about this Nuggets vs. Heat matchup, including how to watch the action live with a Fubo free trial.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
Nuggets vs Heat Game Information
Watch the NBA and tons of other sports live without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Heat Additional Information
Pips Statistics Insights
- The Nuggets are shooting 50.4% of their field goals this season, 2.2 percentage points more than the Heat have allowed their opponents (48.2%).
- Denver has a straight record of 41-12 in games in which he shoots over 48.2% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 18th.
- The Nuggets are averaging 115.8 points per game, six points more than the Heat’s 109.8.
- Denver has a 48-13 record by collecting over 109.8 points.
Heat Statistics Insights
- The Heat’s 46% field goal percentage this season is the same as what the Nuggets have allowed their opponents.
- Miami has posted a straight record of 20-7 in games in which he shoots over 47.8% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 16th.
- The Heat’s 109.5 points per game is just three points less than the 112.5 the Nuggets allow their opponents.
- Miami has posted a 22-8 record in games in which it has scored over 112.5 points.
Nuggets Home vs. Away Comparison
- The Nuggets are racking up 119.4 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 7.2 points more than they average in road games (112.2).
- Denver is giving up 109.6 points per game this season at home, which is 5.7 fewer points than it allows on the road (115.3).
- The Nuggets are averaging 12.4 3-pointers per game on a 39% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which is 1.1 more 3-pointers and 2.3% better points than average in road games. (11.3 3-pointers per game, 36.7% from 3-pointers). -porcentual point).
Comparison of heat at home and away
- The Heat added 111.4 points per game at home, 3.9 more than away from home (107.5). In defense they give up 110.2 per game, 0.9 more than away from home (109.3).
- Miami concedes 110.2 points per game at home and 109.3 away from home.
- At home the Heat are collecting 23.9 assists per game, 0.1 more than away (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||out of season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.