XP League Franchise Information
XP League is an esports league inspired by classic youth sports organizations. In fact, XP League is the first youth esports league franchise on the market that bridges the gap between mainstream youth athletics and competitive esports. Programs incorporate themes of sportsmanship, teamwork, and positive behavior centered around age-appropriate video game competitions. The brand, part of the Unleashed Brands family, was founded in September 2020 in Raleigh, North Carolina by businessman and father of four Jay Melamed and named after him Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2022 List of Fastest Growing Franchise Brands. XP League has personalized training for coaches and players where anyone can become a successful coach or competitive player.
Esports has been gaining traction over the last decade and the pandemic has only added fuel to the fire for this growing competitive gaming industry. According to industry insiders, the esports industry could see $1.6 billion in revenue by 2023. As an emerging brand and business model in the Unleashed Brands family, XP League is easy to manage and nomadic. Any local civic center, vacant office, or retail space can quickly become an esports hub, making this franchise opportunity an easily achievable proposition for entrepreneurs interested in monetizing a career in esports. With the XP League franchise opportunity there is an innovative program that allows you to make your mark in the multi-billion dollar esports industry while making a positive impact as a business owner!
XP League is more than just playing video games, as playing esports instills in kids a lifelong set of values and skills, including sportsmanship, teamwork, strategic thinking, social skills, problem solving, enhanced focus , faster brain function, hand-eye coordination, multitasking, and even encourages STEM-related learning abilities.
How much does an XP League franchise cost?
To open your own XP League franchise, here are the financial requirements, required cash, and ongoing franchise fees associated with business ownership:
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Initial investment: $58,200 – $224,160
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000
Cash requirement: $75,000
Royalty fee: 12%
Agreement Duration: 5 years
The XP League Esports Franchise has relationships with third party sources that offer financing to cover the following: Franchise Fee, Startup Costs, Equipment.
XP League Support and Training
XP League, as with other Unleashed Brands concepts, is designed to be a comprehensive franchise opportunity – a complete league in a box, so to speak. The level of turnkey support and ongoing training make this franchise opportunity an attractive option for entrepreneurs. XP League Franchise Owners receive a fully pre-packaged kit containing all the elements necessary for success. These include:
- Access to awesome team logos and official branded gear.
- Exclusive partnerships with top esports and coaching brands
- Regional Events and North American Finals
- Proven launch, marketing and operations plans
- A network of League Commissioners of the brightest and most dedicated leaders in the space
All XP League owners will receive 24 hours of classroom training and ongoing support in the form of site selection, grand opening, proprietary intranet platform/software, security procedures, and even field operational support. In terms of marketing support, franchisees receive cooperative advertising (with templates), website development, social media, SEO, and email marketing.
Benefits of Owning an XP League Franchise
XP League is a rewarding experience for parents and children and teaches inclusion, friendship, teamwork and competitive spirit. Here are some good reasons why you should consider the franchise with XP League:
- You have the opportunity to influence the next generation – You are passionate about gaming, having fun and making a positive impact. We enable you to deliver an experience kids and parents love.
- XP League operates in a multi-million dollar market – Esports is growing incredibly fast and is now rivaling traditional sports. We provide a unique opportunity to own your piece of the esports giant.
- Low cost of ownership – Our minimal overhead model puts franchise ownership within reach. With different types of centers, you can find the right one for you.
- You get a complete garter in a box – As a franchisee, you get a League in a Box with everything you need to be successful, including plans, partnerships and up to twenty teams.
- You get maximum flexibility – XP League Franchisees have the freedom to choose their schedule, location, and league size, so you can scale at your own pace.
- XP League provides ultimate support – Because we are also entrepreneurs and franchisees, we understand the comprehensive guidance and support you need to thrive.
XP League lays out a simple six-step process for your path to commercial ownership, as follows:
Step 1 – Request Franchise Information
Step 2 – Introductions to the brand and FDD
Step 3: Validation – Talk to other XP League Franchisees
Step 4 – Decision time! Join the XP League family
Step 5 – Planning and training sessions
Step 6: Starting the XP League
Start your entrepreneurial journey today! Simply complete the XP League Franchise Interest Form by following this link.