Do you want to know how to find the Android 13 Easter egg? We’ve got you covered.
Android has a long tradition of hiding Easter eggs within each iteration of its operating system, and Android 13 is no different. It’s a tradition that dates back to the dessert-themed Easter eggs found in versions of Android named after sweets.
This time, however, the Easter egg spawns colorful images surrounding the number 13 in different emoji. Plus, you can even save these images with a black background, meaning you can set them as your wallpaper without the one you already have behind the emoji. It’s not a revolutionary feature, for sure, and it won’t help push a lackluster Android device onto our best phones list. But it’s still kind of fun.
If you are wondering how to access the Easter egg, just read on as we will detail the steps below. If you’ve done this before, it’s pretty much the same as finding the Easter egg in Android 12, though there are a few extra customization options this time around, so you might want to keep reading to see what else you can do.
How to get the Android 13 Easter Egg
- Open the Settings app
- Tap About phone
- Find and tap Android version
- Quickly tap the number 13 on Android version
- Turn the clock dial to 1 pm (13:00)
- Touch and hold 13 to change background
- Swipe up to the screenshot
Read on for detailed instructions for each step.
1. Open the Settings app Y tap About phone.
2. Find and tap Android version.
3. Quickly touch the number 13 under android version.
Four. A clock will appear. With a circular motion with your finger, turn the dial until the hands reach 1pm (13:00).
5. A large 13 will appear in the middle of the screen, with bubbles around it, like in the Android 12 Easter egg. Touch and hold the number 13 to change the bubbles to emoji — keep tapping and holding to cycle through different emoji.
6. When you find an image you like, you can take a screenshot to use as your wallpaper. However, if you take a screenshot in the usual way, you will notice that your old wallpaper is behind the emoji. Fortunately, there is a way around this. To take a screenshot on a plain black background, long swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
7. Tap Screenshot.
8. Your image will now be in your Photos with a background background. Set it as wallpaper If you would like to.
There you go. Pretty easy, and you’ll probably now have a colorful and eye-catching wallpaper as a result. If you want more tips on how to find the hidden features of your Android phone, be sure to read how to identify landmarks on Android, how to identify plants on Android, and how to instantly translate any text on Android.