For nearly 20 years, the carefully planned and sustainable community of Seabrook has welcomed guests eager to experience the unique beauty of the Washington coast. Inspired by Seaside, Florida, the town’s little gem was created as a hospitable haven for residents and vacationers alike, and its vision of “new urbanism” has created a destination that is the perfect balance of city retreat hometown and vacation retreat for anyone seeking a Pacific Rim Escape.
Seabrook, a thriving tourist destination, is distinguished by its vacation rental program that aims to maximize the visitor experience by offering hundreds of homes with something for everyone; amazing amenities are definitely included. And the Seabrook experience is as customizable as the accommodations themselves: those seeking relaxation need only stroll along the picturesque beach and hit the city trails; while the more adventurous outdoor enthusiasts will find their Zen with mountain biking, surfing and sports in both Y out of the water Seabrook, an idyllic Eden and welcoming Washington beach town, is the perfect Pacific Northwest getaway for vacationers seeking a unique and unforgettable beach town retreat.
Things to Do in Picturesque Seabrook
Seabrook is a very walkable (or bike!) town, and some of the best things to do here involve simply exploring the quaint streets. Set against the backdrop of Washington’s rugged and dazzling coastline, Seabrook’s laid-back, beachy vibes are perfect for maxing out and relaxing: think parks and public spaces; community-focused vibes where visitors can relax by a fire pit or gather in the amphitheater; and a bustling square full of local charm. And nature is never more than a few steps away: With its plethora of walks and trails, Seabrook makes it easy to choose your own adventure.
- Mountain bike it’s one of Seabrook’s most popular activities, and there are a number of off-road trails to explore, for all levels and abilities. The DNR trails; Mike-O-Rama; Wormhole Trail; zip line trail
- The beach is only a five-minute walk away; here, vacationers can find solace, sunbathe or browse to your heart’s content. Book a surf lesson and rent a board at Buck’s Northwest, 30 Front St.
- Seabrook’s City center it’s full of specialty shops that are perfect for a day of searching (and buying!) local produce. front street market; the salty dog; Joie des Livres: The joy of books
- Live a truly relaxing experience in elizabeth spa—then head next door to shop for the best products at the Boutique 217 Suite B, Front Street
- Stay active in Seabrook: Take a dip in the indoor pool; play pickleball, tennis, badminton or basketball on one of the community courts; explore the city on two wheels or take a bike ride along the beach to Copalis Rock.
- Seabrook Hike: Gnome Trail, Green Belt Trails (Farm District)
Explore the surroundings
There is much to see and do in Seabrook, but its incredible location along the Washington coast is also a great starting point for exploring the incredibly scenic surroundings. Below are some of the best afternoon/day trips to try on a visit to Seabrook.
- Olympic National Forest it’s one of the best places for hiking and water sports in the Pacific Northwest, and it’s only two hours from Seabrook.
- close range ruby beachknown for its IG-worthy scenery
- ocean shores It has plenty of outdoor activities for those looking for an afternoon retreat that’s just a short drive away. Damon Point State Park Trail; Griffith’s-Priday Ocean State Park; Trail of the Wax of the Winds
- head to close aberdeen for unforgettable outdoor adventures. Bottle Beach State Park; Aberdeen East Promenade
Where to Dine and Drink in Seabrook
Seabrook may be small, but there are still plenty of great places to eat in town: from casual bites to sweet treats, there’s something for everyone seeking fresh cuisine within walking distance.
- Pack a picnic lunch with sandwiches to go from the front street market
- Eat, drink and be merry at the popular hangout and hangout, Growler’s Alley Beer Garden
- With its super patio; artisan pizzas and local beers on tap, Frontager’s Pizza Co. It is one of the best places to eat something in Seabrook
- Sweet Life Ice Cream it serves delicious homemade ice cream, sweets and treats by the beach, what could be better?
- Stunning views and homestyle Latin cuisine are on the menu at the eclectic Koko’s Restaurant & Tequila Bar.
- Enjoy a delicious variety of West Coast wines and indulge in creative charcuterie at The Stowaway Wine Bar
Where to stay in Seabrook
One of the many things that makes Seabrook unique is its hospitality. Here, vacationers shouldn’t expect a parade of hotels, resorts, and prefab accommodations; instead, the city’s vacation rental and hospitality program is packed with properties to accommodate every type of traveler and group. Each getaway includes a package of incredible amenities designed to make a stay at Seabrook as welcoming and enjoyable as possible. Amenities include on-site guest services, concierge services, beach access, walking/biking trails, sports courts, games and pool; stunning views, and more. Explore Seabrooks Rental Properties Here
The vibes of the old seaside town of Seabrook make it a unique destination for those visiting the Pacific Northwest. Despite its small size, the jewel of Washington’s coast is full of distinctive character, style and flavor, from its charming downtown area to its hiking, biking trails and natural areas that are just steps away. the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean; Seabrook’s warm and welcoming atmosphere is the perfect place to unwind, Washington Coast style.