The best Flowstate aim trainer is finally here. This guide will help you download and install this amazing aim trainer and take your Apex Legends mastery to the next level.
Flowstate is an aim trainer for Apex Legends, developed by @CafeFPS. This is an addon for R5 Reloaded. If you didn’t already know, the R5 Reloaded is a modified Apex Legends that allows you to play the game by setting your own rules.
However, you cannot go online and play with others through R5 Reloaded. So it is not cheat and safe to use as it does not tamper with the original Apex Legends files on your system.
CafeFPS I had been working on an Apex Legends aim trainer for a long time. The trainer was in development for about a year. But ultimately, he is released as a full-featured marksmanship trainer for Apex. The things you can do with it will blow your mind.
To learn more about what the Flowstate Aim Trainer is and what it does, check out this link.
How to download and install Flowstate Aim Trainer
Now, let’s get to the most important part. As mentioned above, Flowstate is an addon for R5 Reloaded, which is a mod for Apex Legends. So, to get the Flowstate aim trainer, you need to download the R5 Reloaded first and install the Flowstate aim trainer later.
At first, it may seem like a lot of work. However, once you set it up, you won’t have to touch it anymore. All you need to do is make sure you have enough space in your storage. Because it will take up some space of your storage. And this is the only drawback of this trainer.
So, without further ado, let’s get down to the step-by-step guide on how to download R5 Reloaded and install Flowstate aim trainer:
First Phase (R5 Reloaded Installation)
1. Download and install the Origin client and sign in with an alternate account.
Note: There are no previous records of people getting banned for using R5 Reloaded. However, it is recommended to use an alternate account instead of the original one..
2. Make sure Apex Legends are in the Source Library. No need to download the game.
3. You need a Torrent app to download the files as R5 is a third party mod. So download qBittorrent if you don’t already have it.
4. Open qBittorrent and click the button shown in the red highlighted area in the upper left corner.
5. Copy this magnet link shown below and paste it into the box in qBittorrent.
6. Click download and select where you want it to download, then click “ok”
7. It will now start downloading the Apex Legends Season 3 build.
8. Once it says seeding, it means that it has finished downloading. You can right click on the download and click pause.
9. Right click on it one more time and click “open destination folder”.
10. Now you will want to download the latest version of the SDK. Make sure to download “depot.zip”
11. Open the downloaded zip in 7zip or winrar
12. You will now want to select everything in the zip and drag it into your Apex Legends Season 3 build (make sure you drag it into the base folder and not a folder).
13. Allow it to replace files.
14. And that’s it! You can open r5apex.exe or launcher.exe to start R5Reloaded!
Second Phase (Flowstate Marksmanship Trainer Installation)
1. Go to the Flowstate Aim Trainer GitHub web page, click the green code and click “Download ZIP”.
2. Click on the latest version on the right side of the web page.
3. Download the three highlighted files.
4. Make a note of the locations where the files should go.
5. Open the folder where you initially installed your R5 Reloaded game. Open Platform > Scripts and copy all the content from the r5 aim trainer ZIP (you downloaded it in Step 1) and paste it into the “Scripts” folder.
6. Copy “playlists_r5_patch.txt” (you downloaded it in Step 3) to the “platform” folder.
7. Create a new folder inside the “platform” folder and name it “resource”. Then create a new folder inside the resources folder and name it “ui”. After that, copy the “hudscripted_mp.res” file (you downloaded it in Step 3) and paste it into the “ui” folder.
8. Now go to the main R5 Reloaded folder and open “Win64” inside the “pak” folder. Copy “aimtrainer.rpak” and paste it into the “pak” folder.
8. You have finished installing the aim trainer for R5 Reloaded. To play aim trainer, click on r5apex.exe or launcher.exe from R5 Reloaded. After that press: Create Server > Select Playlist > Flowstate Aim Trainers.
9. Select a map and enjoy the Flowstate aim trainer.
Video Tutorial on How to Install R5 Reloaded and Flowstate
Read More: Upcoming store rotation skins in Apex Legends
The installation process may seem overwhelming at first glance. Although it is a long process, the steps are quite simple and self-explanatory. Plus, once you install the R5 Reloaded and the Flowstate Aim Trainer, you won’t have to repeat the entire process ever again. So it’s worth it if you want to experience Flowstate.
So, what are you waiting for? Download and install the best aim trainer for Apex Legends and take your Apex Legends mastery to the next level.