Seeking to complete the Tauyosipun Sanctuary in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Unlike the Proving Ground shrines, this dungeon consists of numerous puzzles that ultimately require Link to place ball structures in bowls, but it’s not as simple as it sounds. To receive Tauyosipun’s Blessing Light, you must perfectly time the activation of a special power. This guide will examine how you can complete the Tauyosipun Shrine and all of its puzzles forwards or backwards in Tears of the Kingdom.
Where to find the Tauyosipun Shrine in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Before you can complete the Tauyosipun Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, players must first head to the Strand Mountain region on the west side of the map. From there, the shrine can be found to the south of your West Summit Strand area, near the top of a small mountain. However, since it can take ages to climb to its location, it’s best to glide to the shrine by launching it from the Rospro Pass Skyview Tower, which is located north of Rito Village.
How to complete the Sanctuary of Gatanisis in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
How to complete forward or backward? Tauyosipun Shrine puzzle in Tears of the Kingdom
The “Forward or backward?” from the Tauyosipun Sanctuary The puzzles consist of four different rooms where Link must move ball structures to clear paths and open doors. Therefore, he can expect to mainly use Link’s Recall and Ultrahand abilities to complete the entire shrine. Let’s take a look at how Link can clear each room in just a few steps.
Front or back first? puzzle solution
- Upon entering the sanctuary, you will need to walk near multiple ball structures that continuously roll down the only path forward.
- Once a ball has rolled to the end of the path, use Recall to move the ball back.
- This should give you enough time to run up the ramp while the path is clear.
- Also, you can Recall the spinner up front so it spits out a chest with a strong build bow inside.
Second up or back? puzzle solution
- For the second puzzle, you must first step on the bullseye button to activate the lock on the slide ahead, ultimately preventing at least one ball from falling.
- While you’re at it, use Ultrahand to move the other nearby ball into the slide.
- You can then Recall the ball that touches the block so that it falls into a bowl at the opposite end of the room.
Third forward or backward? puzzle solution
- Enter the newly unlocked door to come across the next room, which features another ball rolling across multiple platforms, as well as a bowl below.
- Link will have to Recall the ball once it is directly over the bowl.
- You can then cancel the Recall before it moves. As a result, you should land in the bowl and activate the door to the final room.
Up Fourth or Back? puzzle solution
- Go into the last room to find another button accompanied by a ball, along with a bowl that moves across the room.
- To start the puzzle, Link must use Ultrahand to move the ball towards the bowl once it is close.
- After the bowl finally moves above the platform on the other side of the room, activate Recall on the ball.
- Lastly, you’ll need to make the ball land on the platform by canceling Recall.
Once the ball lands in the bowl, you can enter the door on the left side of the room. Fortunately, instead of another puzzle, Link will receive another Blessing Light and can leave immediately afterwards.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.