Do you want to know how to complete the side mission Lost in the Dunes in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Link must complete many side quests as he travels through the vast and colorful landscapes of Hyrule. But only global quests like Investigate the Ruins of Typhlo or The Mysterious Eighth will help you learn more about the history of the world of Hyrule and get the best rewards. The eighth mysterious mission consists of eight side missions, after which you will receive many gems and a new Gerudo weapon and shield. One of the stages is the Lost in the Dunes quest, and today we will tell you how to complete it in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Lost in the Dunes Walkthrough
To accept the Lost in the Dunes side quest, you need to travel to the hot and dangerous Gerudo desert region. Go northeast of Gerudo Town to the small oasis of Kara Kara Bazaar and find two traveling NPCs. you can talk to benja and Robsten in the southwestern part of the location under the palm trees near the lake. These NPCs are very excited and looking for something in the distance, and after talking to them, you will accept the Lost in the Dunes side quest.
Talking to Benja and Robsten, you will learn that their friend points He went to the desert and did not return. They ask you to find it and bring it back. To complete the Lost in the Dunes side quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you must travel to a sand whirlpool and rescue Ponthos from the sand trap. Here is how to do it.
- After accepting the quest, head southwest of your current location. Go to a stone building near the oasis and you will see a swirl of sand on the left.
- Then jump into the whirlpool to enter the oasis fountain.
- Go straight ahead and you will see NPC Ponthos sitting on the ground not far from where you entered. Talk to him and go deeper into the cave.
How to complete dyeing to find it in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Destroy the stone walls on your way. You can use the Bomb Flower, the Fire Sage Yunobo or fuse weapons with a large stone.
- When you get to the end of the cave, you will see a ladder and talk to Ponthos again.
- Return to Kara Kara Bazaar and talk to the three traveling NPCs at the location where you accepted the quest. As a reward for your help, you will receive another orb and you will be one step closer to completing The Mysterious Eighth.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.