- Changing your IP address makes it difficult for hackers to track you as your IP address is inconsistent.
- There are a few ways you can use to change your IP address every 10 seconds or after a custom time interval.
- In this guide, we have explained some programs that will help you to accomplish the task of changing your IP addresses frequently.
There are queries available on different platforms about changing IP addresses frequently, automatically at regular intervals.
No matter you are involved in web crawling or data removal field, anyone may find themselves in need of changing IP address at regular intervals.
If you are also one of those users and looking for solutions, then you are in the right place. Because this guide shows you the different ways you can change the IP every 10 seconds, 15 seconds, basically every X interval of time.
The best part about changing your IP address is that it’s perfectly legal, safe, and easy to accomplish. There are apparently four different ways to change your IP address every 10 seconds or frequently, which we’ll discuss in this guide.
There are several inconveniences that you will run into when you change your IP address every 10 seconds or after X intervals, such as media streaming, and your Internet in general might be interrupted for a few seconds.
But if you are okay with these mishaps and want to know how you can change your IP address every 10 seconds or after X interval, then let’s dig into the guide.
- Private Internet Access: Access content around the world at the highest speed.
- NordVPN – Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
- SurfShark – Affordable price VPN service with full security features.
- CyberGhost – Connect to thousands of servers for seamless, consistent browsing.
- ExpressVPN – Browse the internet from multiple devices with enhanced security protocols.
How often should the IP address change?
IP addresses are dynamic in nature. But that doesn’t mean your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issues you a new IP address every time you connect.
However, after our research, we discovered that the retention rate of IP addresses in the main countries of the world is 9.3. In addition, there is a handshake between the SIP and the modem that occurs every 14 days when the DHCP lease renewal occurs.
But for different households, this number may vary. Many studies have found that multiple households have had the same IP address for 9 months.
Does VPN change IP address every time?
The main job of a VPN is to mask your public IP address and location, but by doing so, your ISP will not change the IP address assigned to you.
So there are chances that the VPN you are using is connecting you to the IP address you provide instead of your real address. There are several VPNs, such as GOOSE VPN, which claim that each VPN server has its own IP address.
How do I change my IP address frequently?
1. Use NordVPN
- Download NordVPN from the official website.
- Install the program on your PC.
- Open it.
- Open Symbol of the system and run it as administrator.
- Run the following command keeping in mind that you have installed NordVPN on the default C drive.
cd "C:\Program Files\NordVPN\"
- Now you need to create a batch file.
- Open Notepad and paste the following commands:
cd "C:\Program Files\NordVPN\"
nordvpn -c -g "United States"
nordvpn -c -g "Canada"
- Click on the Proceedings menu option
- Select Save as.
- Save file with extension .bat. So the filename should look like NordVPN.bat.
- Basically the bat file says to run a command that connects you to the US server for 10 seconds, then disconnects for 2 seconds, then connects back to the Canada server for 10 seconds, and disconnects for 2 seconds.
- Open the bat file you just created.
- It will take some time to connect to the first server you have assigned.
- After the allotted time, NordVPN will switch the server to the next allotted country.
NordVPN is one of the most popular VPNs out there. While this method is for NordVPN, if changing IP address frequently isn’t your main goal, you can check out our guide that lists some of the best VPNs, which you can download on your Windows PC.
Keep your anonymity online by using a well-designed VPN.
2. Use Elite Proxy Switch
- Visit this website to download Elite Proxy Switcher.
- Install the program on your PC.
- Throw EPS.
- If you are using the free version, you should get your proxy servers from proxy server list sites like IPRoyal, My-Proxy, KProxy, etc.
- Once you have the IPopen the EPS Configuration.
- Click on the Change tab in the top menu bar.
- Select the Proxy Switch Settings in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the Auto switch option, set the switching intervalin our case let’s say 10 seconds.
- Press okay.
After completing the steps, you will see your IP address change every 10 seconds, or the interval you have set in the Auto change option.
The best part of using Elite Proxy Switcher is that you can load free proxies and also change the IP address every second.
However, some of the main disadvantages of using free proxies are that they have a very short lifespan and most of them are unreliable. So take note of that.
3. Use HMA VPN
- Visit the official website of HideMyAss (HMA) VPN.
- Buy a subscription.
- Install the software.
- Click on the Settings symbol.
- Select the Privacy tab on the left side panel.
- To the right, below random IP section, you can see the option to define the time interval within which you want to change your IP address.
- You can set the program to change your IP address to predefined values of 5, 10, 20 minutes or assign a custom time interval.
- Go back to the start screen.
- Click Connect to VPN.
- Your IP address will now change based on the time interval you entered.
Do I have to change my IP address regularly?
While there is no such need to have a rotating IP address feature on your PC, you can change the IP address regularly as it provides some security to your network.
In particular, it will be more difficult for someone to hack into a network that has an IP address that is inconsistent. Also, every time your IP address changes, you enter the pool where it will be reassigned to someone else.
So, if you are in a field where the chances of being hacked or tracked are quite common, you can use the above methods to change your IP address automatically and add a little layer of security.
That’s all from us in this guide. We hope you were able to accomplish the task of changing your IP address every 10 seconds or a set custom time interval using the guide above. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Start a conversation