Cooler weather, changing leaf colors, the needless addition of pumpkin spice to just about everything, and discounted Halloween candy are just a few things to look forward to in the fall.
GeForce NOW members can add one more thing to the list: 25 games joining the Cloud Gaming Library in October, including day-and-date releases like A Plague Tale: Requiem, win 3 and others.
Let’s kick off the colder months with the six games streaming today on GeForce NOW.
coming in october
There’s a ton of gaming goodness in store for GeForce NOW members this month.
A story continues when A Plague Tale: Requiem launches Tuesday, October 18, enhanced with ray tracing effects for RTX 3080 and Priority members.
After escaping his devastated homeland in the critically acclaimed A Plague Tale: Innocence, siblings Amicia and Hugo venture to the south of 14th-century France to new regions and vibrant cities. But when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in an onslaught of devouring rats. Forced to flee once again, the brothers pin their hopes on a prophesied island that may hold the key to saving Hugo.
The new adventure starts soon, even streaming to Mac and mobile devices with the power of the cloud, so be sure to add the game to your wishlist to start playing when it launches.
On top of that, check out the rest of the games coming this month:
- Asterigos: Curse of the Stars (New release on Steam, October 11)
- Kamiwaza: Way of the Thief (New release on Steam, October 11)
- Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Simulator (New release on Steam, October 11)
- LEGO brick tales (New release on Steam, October 12)
- PC Building Simulator 2 (New release on the Epic Games Store, October 12)
- the last oricru (New release on Steam, October 13)
- Disdain (New release on Steam and the Epic Games Store, October 14)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (New release on Steam and the Epic Games Store, October 18)
- Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood and Teef (New release on Steam on October 20)
- FE: The Unholy Trinity (New release on Steam, October 21)
- win 3 (New release on Steam, October 25)
- the nonliving (New release on Steam, October 31)
- Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (Steam Store and Epic Games)
- draw slasher (Vapor)
- Guild Wars: Game of the Year (Vapor)
- Guild Wars: Trilogy (Vapor)
- Labyrinthine (Vapor)
- volcanoids (Vapor)
- monster outbreak (Steam Store and Epic Games)
I have to go fast
The best thing about GFN Thursday is that there are new games every week, so you don’t have to wait until Halloween to enjoy a great game. Six games arrive today, including the new release of Dakar Desert Rally with support for NVIDIA DLSS technology.
Dakar Desert Rally captures the speed and excitement of Amaury Sport Organisation’s biggest rally race, featuring a wide variety of licensed vehicles from the world’s best manufacturers. A dynamic in-game weather system means racers will need to overcome the elements and the competition to win. Unique challenges and fierce online multiplayer races are available to all members, whether you’re a die-hard off-roader or a casual racing fan.
This week also brings the latest season of Ubisoft roller champions. “Dragon’s Way” includes new seasonal maps, effects, cosmetics, emotes, gear, and other items to bring out the inner beast in players.
Here’s the full list of new games coming to the cloud this week:
- marauders (New release on Steam)
- Dakar Desert Rally (New release on Steam)
- lord of rigel (New release on Steam)
- priest simulator (New release on Steam)
- barotrauma (Vapor)
- Black Desert Online: North America and Europe (Abyss Pearl Launcher)
Pssst – Wake Up, September is over
Don’t sleep on these 13 additional titles coming to the cloud on top of the 22 games announced in September.
For some scary fun as we head into Spooky Season, tell us which game you’re still chasing your dreams in. Twitter or in the comments below.
welcome to 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝔂 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝔃𝓷 👻
What game still gives you nightmares? 😱
— 🌩️ NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) October 5, 2022