Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp Wishes Stickers – Celebrate this Vinayaka Chaturthi by sending WhatsApp Stickers to your loved ones. Learn how to download and share them with your friends and family.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp Wishes Stickers: Finally, the long-awaited Ganesh Chaturthi festivities are here. Also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, this year the festival falls on August 31. The festival marks the birth of Lord Ganesh, the God of prosperity and the youngest son of Shiva and Parvati. The celebration takes place for 10 days and this year will end on September 9. The festival is celebrated by worshiping Ganesh, participating in grand processions, and gathering with the community. If you are looking to send Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes, GIFs and WhatsApp Stickers to your friends and family then read on. These posts can be shared using any social media platform including Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and more.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 wishes
- I hope that this auspicious and joyous occasion will bring more joyful moments and smiles for you and your family. Here I wish you a happy and colorful Ganesh Chaturthi!
- May Lord Ganesha empower you, destroy your pain and increase happiness in your life.
- I pray that Ganesha grant you happiness, wisdom, good health and prosperity!
- Modak for energy and flavor, Boondi Laddoo to drown your sorrows, and Peda to savor the worldly offerings. Ganapati Bappa Moraiya!
- Om Gan Ganapatay Namo Namah! Shri Siddhivinayak Namo Namah! Asta Vinayak Namo Namah!
How to send Ganesh Chaturthi GIF to WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
- Click on the smiley icon available in the message box.
- Tap the GIF option.
- Now, click on the search icon and type Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi 2022.
- Lots of Ganesh Chaturthi related GIFs will be displayed.
- Click on the GIF you want to share and tap the Send button. And that is.
Now, before moving on to Ganesh Chaturthi stickers on WhatsApp, one thing to note is that WhatsApp does not provide Ganesh Chaturthi stickers natively. Therefore, you will need to download them from third-party apps on the Play Store or App Store. You don’t need to download them separately as WhatsApp helps you directly find the right sticker pack on your platform. So, just follow these steps and you should be able to share these stickers in no time.
How to Share Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp Stickers
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person with whom you want to share the sticker.
Tap the ’emoji’ icon located at the bottom right of the message box.
At the bottom of the emoji screen, you should see three options. The first one is for emojis, the second one is for GIFs, and the third one is for stickers. Click on the third icon.
On the decal screen, tap the ‘+’ icon on the far right of the window.
You will see a large selection of stickers. Start scrolling down and you should see the ‘Discover Sticker Apps’ option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
This will redirect you to the Play Store or App Store. You will see the term ‘WASticker’ already written in the search bar. Without deleting it, type ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ next to it and click search.
You should be able to see various Ganesh Chaturthi sticker apps. Pick the one you like. Install and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Now go back to WhatsApp. You should be able to see all the Ganesh Chaturthi stickers in your sticker gallery in the app.
Now you can start sharing these stickers with friends and family. Please note that you will have to manually remove these applications if you no longer wish to use them. Deleting the app will result in the removal of the stickers from your sticker gallery, but the submitted stickers will remain.