Fortnite has announced the details behind its latest event, Reboot Rally, including the various rewards available and how to sign up other players. The new event is designed to keep you active. Fortnite players to attract completely new players or those who have not played in a long time with a game of red hot cosmetics.
The Reboot Rally arrives at the beginning of FortniteChapter 3 Season 4 full of chrome. The new season introduces a new threat in the form of an all-consuming chrome liquid, drastically altering various points of interest. With several new items and mechanics on the island, players want to recruit all the help they can get.
How to sign up for Reboot Rally
Detailed in a post on his official website, FortniteReboot Rally is available to any combination of new/returning and active players, but must include a new/returning player. Fortnite defines an “active” player as someone who has played at least two hours in the 30 hours leading up to Chapter 3 Season 4, and a “new/returning” player as someone who has played less during the same period. Active players can “gather” their friends by sending them a QR code to join their party. Once the right group is gathered, players can start completing Reboot Rally Quests and Bonus Goals together.
Players can team up with up to three or more friends (game mode allows) and do not need to complete missions with the same players. New and returning players can play with any Fortnite player on your friends list, regardless of their active or rally status, though rallying a friend earns extra points.
Fortnite Reset rally missions
FortniteReboot Rally Quests reward players with points, which can then be used to unlock a variety of cosmetics. Reboot Rally Quests (and their point values) include:
- Complete a daily mission with an eligible friend (can be completed once per day): 10 points
- Complete three daily quests with an eligible friend (can be completed once per day): 20 points
- Complete six daily quests with an eligible friend (can be completed once per day): 30 points
- Complete a Battle Royale match with an eligible friend – 10 points
- Bring an eligible friend together: 50 points
- Earn XP with an eligible friend in Battle Royale, Zero Build, Team Rumble, or Creative: 5 points
Fortnite Reset Rally Rewards
After Fortnite Players have started completing Reboot Rally Quests, they can spend their earned points on some fire-themed cosmetics:
- 50 points: Barb-BQ emoticon
- 100 points: Newly Forged Casing
- 150 points: Red Hot Vengeance Pickaxe
- 200 points: Fiery Descent Glider
FortniteThe Reboot Rally begins on September 19 at 9am ET and ends on October 3, 2022 at 9am ET. Squadmates can also help players complete some regular missions, like the ones in the new Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass with Spider-Gwen, which means gathering friends to dive into the new Fortnite The season is probably a good idea.
Fortnite is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and mobile devices.
MORE: Fortnite Season 4 NPC Locations
Source: Epic Games