Download & Share Our Handy Voter’s Guide
City elections are getting closer, and our handy one-sheet Voter’s Guide will help simplify and answer your most likely questions, such as:
- Who should I vote for Mayor?
- Who should I vote for City Council in my ward?
- Should I vote for more than one candidate in these races?
- How should I vote on the city charter Public Safety amendment if I do not want the police department abolished? (Vote NO)
- How should I vote on the Governing Structure amendment if I want the City Council to stay in its lane and stop making public safety worse? (Vote YES)
This handy one-sheeter is an ideal at-a-glance guide to share with:
- Family & friends
- Neighbors, neighborhood watch groups & your neighborhood association
- Co-workers, your social clubs & church groups
- At events like street festivals & neighborhood gatherings
The guide is a joint effort with MPLS Together, Minneapolis Area DFL Senior Caucus, and Vox Minn. All of us believe the way to restore safety and sanity in Minneapolis is by reforming – not abolishing-the police, and by electing sensible, moderate leaders with the experience and temperament to unify us.
No more activists and organizers, please – let’s put pragmatic professionals back in charge.