- After upgrading to Windows 11, Epson ES-400 scanners are not working properly for many users.
- Using the latest driver is the only best option to overcome this problem.
- You can download, install and update Epson ES-400 drivers on Windows 11 manually or follow the other methods in this article.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Looking for Epson ES-400 drivers for Windows 11? If so, you are in the right place.
All-in-one printers have become very popular today. However, the quality of the scan does not always look so good. Therefore, dedicated scanner devices like the Epson WorkForce ES-400 have been very popular.
Unfortunately, many PC users were unable to use it after upgrading to Windows 11. The problem was created by driver incompatibility.
You must install the latest driver for it to work on the latest operating system. This article will show you how to do it.
If you are interested, learn how to fix Epson scan not working in Windows 11.
Before knowing the steps to get the latest ES-400 drivers, let us know some useful information.
Are Epson printers compatible with Windows 11?
Yes. Modern Epson printers should have no problem running on Windows 11. However, like the ES-400 scanner, some printer models may not work properly on Windows 11.
If the software support circle ends for specific printer models, you may not get any compatible drivers for Windows 11. In that case, you will need to purchase a new printer or rely on unofficial third-party drivers.
But, if there is any updated version of the driver available, you can get it to eliminate the incompatibility issues.
How do I download and install Epson ES-400 drivers in Windows 11?
1. Download and install manually
- Go to this official driver download page.
- Select windows 11 from the Operating system ready.
- Now download the driver.
- Open the setup file and install it on your computer.
- Reboot your PC.
2. Get the latest driver automatically [Recommended]
The most recommended way to get the Epson ES-400 driver for Windows 11 is to use a third-party tool that can automatically download and update compatible drivers. There are many options.
We suggest you use tried and trusted software like DriverFix. This tool can automatically search for missing or outdated drivers on your PC and install/update them automatically or with one click. Having this excellent facility saves you time searching for compatible drivers for Windows.
To update outdated drivers and install missing drivers in Windows, DriverFix is one of the best options.
How do I update Epson drivers in Windows 11?
1. Use Device Manager
- Open the Start Menuwrite Device administratorand hit Get into.
- Find the Epson device you want to update.
- Right click on the device and choose update driver.
- Click on Automatically search for drivers.
- Finish the update process.
2. Use a trusted third-party tool
- Open Driver Updater[We’ve used DriverFix here].
- Click on Scan.
- After finishing the scanning process, click Update drivers.
- In some cases, you can restart your computer to finish the process.
What can I do if the Epson ES-400 won’t connect to the computer?
If the ES-400 scanner does not connect to your computer, there is either a connection problem or a software problem.
So please check if the scanner has been properly connected to the USB port. If necessary, try a different port. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the drivers.
For the best experience, you should install Document Capture Pro on Windows or Mac.
If you are still facing the issue of Epson ES-400 scanner not connecting to computer or not working, you may consider contacting the support team.
This article has introduced how you can download Epson ES-400 drivers in Windows 11 and some other useful information. If you have an opinion, feel free to write it in the comment box.
Start a conversation