Download the new AMD Software Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.1 driver downloads.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide gamers with fully immersive gameplay inspired by today’s world of connected and social gaming, according to the company. If you’d like to share or read about other people’s user experiences, we have a discussion thread open about these drivers. right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gameplay, and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind. As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 drivers.
- Support for:
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
- Up to 16% performance increase in The Lord of the Rings: Gollum @ 4k, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.5.1 on Radeon ️ RX 7900 Series GPUs, compared to the previous software driver version 23.4. 3 RS-577
- Up to 12% performance increase in The Lord of the Rings: Gollum @ 4k, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.5.1 on Radeon ️ RX 6000 Series GPUs, compared to the previous software driver version 23.4. 3 RS-578
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
- An application crash or driver timeout may be observed during video playback with DaVinci Resolve Studio.
- Brief screen corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Higher than expected memory usage during shader compile time when THE LAST OF US Part I is first started.
- Intermittent system crash when playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 580.
- High idle power consumption has been observed when using select high-resolution, high-refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drops may be observed during gameplay and video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some VR games or applications may experience lower than expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Application crash may be observed intermittently while playing RuneScape on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
|Radeon 7000||Radeon RX 7900 XT, XTX|
|Radeon 6000||Radeon RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 series graphics|
|Radeon 5000||Radeon RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 series graphics|
|Radeon Vega||Radeon VII, Radeon? RX Vega Series Graphics|
|Radeon 500||AMD Radeon Pro Duo, Radeon? RX 500 / Radeon 500X series graphics|
|Radeon 400||Radeon RX 400 series graphics|
|Radeon 6000||AMD Radeon RX 6800M/6700M/6600M/6500M/6300M series graphics|
|Radeon 5000||AMD Radeon RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M series graphics|
|Radeon 600||AMD Radeon 600 series graphics|
|AMD Ryzen||AMD Ryzen processors with Radeon? Graphics|
|AMD Ryzen PRO||AMD Ryzen PRO processors AMD Ryzen? PRO processors|
|AMD Athlon||AMD Athlon processors with Radeon? Graphics|
|AMD Athlon PRO||AMD Athlon PRO Processors AMD Athlon? PRO|
Click here to post a comment for this file in the message board.