Sunday’s matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24) and New York Yankees (35-25) at Dodger Stadium should be a close one, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 4-2. , with the Dodgers securing the win. . The first release is at 7:10 p.m. ET on June 4.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Bobby Miller (2-0, 1.64 ERA), who is seeking his third win of the season, and the Yankees will respond with Domingo Germán (3-3, 3.98 ERA).
Dodgers vs. Yankees Game Info and Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to watch on TV: ESPN
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
Bet on this showdown with BetMGM Sportsbook and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Score Prediction yankees
Our pick for this contest is Dodgers 4, Yankees 3.
Total prediction for Dodgers vs. yankees
- full prediction: Less than 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM sports betting? We have the best offer for new users when they use the promo code “GNPLAY”! Sign up to BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers. to get this great bonus for first time depositors.
Find out more about this game
Dodgers Performance Outlook
- In four games over the last 10 meetings when betting favorites, the Dodgers have a 3-1 record.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Los Angeles and their opponents are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games total.
- In their last 10 games, the Dodgers are 2-2-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 47 times this season and have won 30, or 63.8%, of those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has won six of its 12 games, or 50%, when favored by at least -175 on the money line.
- The bookies have implied with the money line set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 63.6% chance of winning.
- Los Angeles has scored the third most runs in the majors this season with 330.
- The Dodgers have a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
Yankees Performance Outlook
- In five games as a loser in the last 10 meetings, the Yankees have a 2-3 record.
- In their last 10 meetings with a total published by the sportsbooks, New York and their opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Yankees’ record against the spread is 5-5-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 19 games this season and have been victorious eight times (42.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a 1-2 win-loss record when favored by +145 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Yankees have a 40.8% implied win probability based on the money line set for this matchup.
- New York scores the 9th most runs in baseball (283 total, 4.7 per game).
- Yankees pitchers have a combined 3.71 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
Test your selections and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
|May 29||Nationals||G6-1||Bobby Miller vs. Trevor Williams|
|May 30||Nationals||W 9-3||Tony Gonsolin vs. Jake Irvin|
|may 31||Nationals||Mo 10-6||Noah Syndergaard vs. Patrick Corbin|
|June 2nd||yankees||W 8-4||Clayton Kershaw vs. Luis Severino|
|3 of June||yankees||L 6-3||Michael Grove vs. Gerrit Cole|
|June 4||yankees||–||Bobby Miller vs. Domingo German|
|June 6th||@ Reds||–||Tony Gonsolin vs. Luke Weaver|
|June 7th||@ Reds||–||Noah Syndergaard vs. Brandon Williamson|
|8 of June||@ Reds||–||Clayton Kershaw vs. Graham Ashcraft|
|June 9||@ Phillies||–||TBA vs. TBA|
|June 10th||@ Phillies||–||Bobby Miller vs Ranger Suarez|
|May 29||@ Sailors||W 10-4||Domingo German vs. Bryce Miller|
|May 30||@ Sailors||W 10-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs. Logan Gilbert|
|may 31||@ Sailors||loss 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs. George Kirby|
|June 2nd||@Dodgers||M 8-4||Luis Severino vs. Clayton Kershaw|
|3 of June||@Dodgers||W 6-3||Gerrit Cole vs. Michael Grove|
|June 4||@Dodgers||–||Domingo German vs. Bobby Miller|
|June 6th||white sock||–||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs. Lucas Giolito|
|June 7th||white sock||–||Clarke Schmidt vs. Lance Lynn|
|8 of June||white sock||–||Luis Severino vs. Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||red sox||–||Gerrit Cole vs. Tanner Houck|
|June 10th||red sox||–||Domingo German vs. Brayan Bello|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.