For a game like devil 4, the expectation is that there will be a prolonged fight against the forces of evil throughout the entire adventure. With Lilith lurking in the background, it’s not going to be an easy task for any hero, alone or in a group, to emerge victorious, and she’ll do everything she can to stop players.
One of the first obstacles that will stand in the way is that of Astaroth, a demon who basks in the heat of the flames. An unavoidable obstacle, the only way to break through this opponent is to put him back on the ground. For those who need early guidance, this guide on how to beat astaroth in devil 4 is exactly what is needed.
Who is Astaroth in Diablo 4?
Astaroth will appear as part of the events that unfold in Act 2 of devil 4. Upon being brought back to life by Lilith, he makes a deal in which access to Hell is once again granted to Lilith, while the demon is free to burn all who oppose a demon lord’s return.
Donan, one of the player’s key allies, has a particularly close relationship with Astaroth, as he was one of the few who managed to seal the demon away in the first place. With the demon’s return at the cost of his son’s life, players will have the opportunity to exact their revenge on Doran in this climactic battle.
How to beat Astaroth in Diablo 4
As a boss, Astaroth is not interested in taking the player one on one; instead, the demon rides a demonic companion into battle, which means danger on different fronts. the huge size from this opponent means there’s usually not a lot of room to work with, so players will need to be smart with their positioning and ability use to avoid damage and keep up the pressure.
This is important when it comes to Astaroth’s attacks, which include:
- TO series of melee attacks if the players get too close, dodge to the side, and back off to be sure.
- blowing streams of fire of the three heads of the demonic dog, go next door to avoid damage and attack Astaroth freely.
- area damage of projectiles, areas that are marked are the danger points, so go away from them and continue to focus on Astaroth.
- As Astaroth’s health drops, a a new attack arrives in the form of meteorites falling from the sky Similarly, avoid its impact zone.
- In the last section, the boss will become more aggressive, chain all previous attacks together in quick succession. It’s key to continue dealing damage and taking something if it means killing the boss early.
With enough perseverance, upgraded equipment, and plenty of healing potions, Astaroth will eventually fall, leaving the player to continue the search for Lilith and end her dastardly plans.
devil 4 It is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.