CSIR UGC NET Admission Card 2022:The National Testing Agency will publish the admission card for CSIR UGC NET 2022 before September 13, 2022 on the website csirnet.nta.nic.in. This information is purely in accordance with a public notice issued on the NTA website. This public notice stating the hall ticket announcement dates has been published on September 4, 2022. The exams will start on September 16, 2022 and end on September 18, 2022. In this article, we will provide full details about the exam. . .
In addition, we will also provide the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Admission Card direct download link at the end of this article or the candidate can download it from the official website. The steps to download the admission card will also be indicated in the next paragraphs. For exam updates, candidates can visit our website or the official websites i.e. https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/, https://nta.ac.in/.
CSIR UGC NET Admission Card 2022: Overview
|Managing Authority||National Testing Agency and Council for Scientific and Industrial Research|
|test to take||CSIR UGC NET 2022|
|Item object||Admit Card|
|examination method||Computer Based Testing (CBT)|
|Exam Language||English as well as Hindi|
|Type of exam||MCQ|
|Admission Card Official Website||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in.|
CSIR UGC NET Admission Card 2022- Main Dates
|CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022||From September 16 to September 18, 2022|
|Release of the Admission Card||for September 13|
Candidates taking this exam should note these dates so they don’t miss important things. As mentioned above, we will provide a direct link at the end of this article to download the admission card and candidates can also visit the official website of the admission card.
How to download CSIR UGC NET Admission Card 2022?
The exam admission card will be downloaded from its official online website only. Candidates can first read the following steps and then they can download their admission card:
- The candidate first has to visit the official website of the NTA i.e. https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
- The home page will appear on the screen with multiple options.
- Now the candidate has to find the “Candidate Activity” option.
- Tap on that option and the candidate will get a link to the CSIR UGC NET 2022 admission card. Click on that.
- Subsequently, a login window will open. The candidate must enter the credentials such as their application number and password and can then fill in the security code.
- After submitting the details, the admission card will immediately flash on the screen. Students can check all the details thoroughly.
- Eventually, the candidate can download the admission card and can also print it.
Data present in the admission card CSIR UGC NET 2022
The Hall ticket will be having these important details. If any student finds any of these details missing, she can contact the authority immediately. The elements present in the admission card are:
- Name of the authority conducting the examination.
- Name of the examination to be carried out by the authority.
- Candidate Name. Check the spelling of your name.
- List number and application number of the candidate.
- The gender of the candidate is specified.
- The candidate’s photograph and signature are also present on the admission card.
- Candidate’s father’s name. Also check the spelling of it.
- The category of the candidate is also specified at the entrance of the room.
- The name of the CSIR UGC NET subject is mentioned.
- The name of the Test Center with its full address must also be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- The exam date and exam shift must also be specified on the admission card.
- The exam time and duration must also be clearly defined on the room ticket.
- There will also be a separate page for instructions.
- PWD status will be indicated as Yes or No.
In case of discrepancy in the admission cardcandidates can write an email or contact the authorities at the number and email provided below:
- Mailing address [email protected]
- Contact number- 011-69227700, 011-40759000
It takes place twice a year. The first is in June and the second is in December.
No, there is no possibility to change the exam center once the admission card has been received. When filling out the form, candidates can select four options.
The mandatory documents required at the time of entering the examination room are:
1. Entry to the Hall along with a commitment to the NTA site.
2. Original proof of identity recognized by the Government of India.
3. If eligible, the appropriate authority issues a PWD certificate.
4. A Simple Ballpoint Pen with Clear Crystal.
5. One color passport size photo.