The Charles Schwab Challenge is ongoing, and after the second round, Taylor Moore is ranked 93rd at +4.
Want to bet on Taylor Moore in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the stats you need before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Taylor Moore Perspectives
- Moore finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once, and finished 10 rounds with above-average scoring in his last 18 rounds played.
- He has earned a top-five finish twice in his last 18 rounds.
- In his last 18 rounds, Moore has finished within three shots of the best score of the round four times, and five shots off the highest score of the day seven times.
- Moore has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, Moore has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was twice better than average.
- Moore has made the cut eight times in a row and hopes to extend that streak this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Moore finished 93rd in his only final at this event over two visits.
- Moore made the cut in one of his last two innings at this event.
- Moore finished 93rd in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Colonial Country Club will play 7,209 yards for this event. Last year, the PGA Tour played courses with an average distance of 7,300.
- Moore will take on the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after playing courses averaging 7,314 yards in length over the past year.
Moore’s last outing
- Moore shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes of the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the competition.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) in the PGA Championship, which put him in the 48th percentile among all competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes of the PGA Championship, Moore outperformed only 30% of the competition (averaging 5.13 strokes).
- Moore birdied or better on two of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, better than the course average of 1.3.
- In the 16 par-3s of the PGA Championship, Moore charged more or worse bogeys (six) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Moore’s six or more birdies in the 48 par-4s of the PGA Championship exceeded the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent contest, Moore had a bogey or worse on 11 of 48 par-4s (course averaged 9.7).
- Moore finished the PGA Championship with a below-tournament performance of birdies or better at par 5s (1.3), with one on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s of the PGA Championship, Moore had two bogeys or worse, more than the 1.0 course average.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Moore’s odds of winning: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Moore’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.