After the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Russell Henley is currently ranked 22nd with a score of -2.
Want to bet on Russell Henley in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for betting odds and statistics he can use before making his picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Russell Henley Perspectives
- In his last 15 rounds, Henley shot better than par on nine occasions, also scoring two rounds without bogeys and 11 rounds with above-average scoring.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 15 rounds, being in the top five in two rounds and in the top 10 six times.
- Over his past 15 rounds, Henley has finished within three strokes of the round’s best score three times, and five strokes off the day’s high score seven times.
- Henley has finished in the top five once in his last five events.
- He has made four cuts in his last five tournaments.
- Henley finished with a better-than-tournament average score in four of his last five appearances, including a finish five shots off the lead.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Henley has an average finishing position of 40 in his last two appearances at this event.
- In his two most recent attempts at this event, he has made the cut every time.
- Henley finished 22nd the last time he played this event, which was in 2023.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 88 below last year’s PGA Tour course average (7,297).
- Colonial Country Club has 7,209 yards, 112 yards short of the average course Henley has played last year (7,321).
Henley’s Last Outing
- Henley was in the 50th percentile at par 3s in the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes over the eight par 3 holes.
- His average of 4.25 strokes over the 24 par-4 holes of the PGA Championship ranked in the 37th percentile for the course (tournament average was 4.18).
- On the four par-5 holes of the PGA Championship, Henley shot better than 35% of the competition (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Henley recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other entrants averaged 1.3).
- In the eight par-3s of the PGA Championship, Henley posted two bogeys or worse (less than the course average of 2.8).
- Henley did not record a birdie or better on any of the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship. The tournament average was 4.5.
- In that latter tournament, Henley’s performance on a par 4 (over 24 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than course average, 9.7).
- Henley finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of four par-5s, less than the tournament average of 1.3.
- In the four par-5s of the PGA Championship, Henley posted the same number of bogeys or worse (one) than the course average.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Henley Odds of Winning: +3000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Henley’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.