Lee Hodges sits in 12th place, with a score of -4, following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at the Colonial Country Club.
Want to bet on Lee Hodges in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for betting odds and statistics you need to know before making your picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Perspectives from Lee Hodges
- During his last 16 rounds, Hodges shot below par on nine occasions, also shooting two rounds without a bogey and nine rounds with above-average scoring.
- He has finished with a top 10 matchday score in one of his last 16 matchdays.
- Hodges has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five shots of the day’s highest score eight times.
- Hodges has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He has made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, Hodges has scored above average in one of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- In Hodges’ previous two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish has been 24th.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he has made the cut every time.
- Hodges finished 12th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Courts on Tour in the last year have averaged 7,300 yards, which is longer than the 7,209 yards for this tournament.
- Hodges will take over the 7,209-yard course at Colonial Country Club this week after playing courses averaging 7,289 yards in length over the past year.
Hodges’ last outing
- Hodges was in the 50th percentile on par 3s in the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes over 16 par 3 holes.
- His 4.13 average over the 48 par-4 holes in the PGA Championship was solid, putting him in the 68th percentile for the course.
- On the eight par-5 holes of the PGA Championship, Hodges shot better than only 30% of golfers (averaging 5.13).
- Hodges shot worse on par-3s than on the course in his last outing, recording a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (other golfers averaged 1.3).
- In the 16 par-3s of the PGA Championship, Hodges had three bogeys or worse (course averaged 2.8).
- Hodges’ eight or more birdies on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the course average of 4.5.
- In that last outing, Hodges posted a bogey or worse on 14 of 48 par-4s (course averaged 9.7).
- Hodges finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, compared to a course average of 1.3 on the eight par-5s.
- On the eight par-5s of the PGA Championship, Hodges posted two bogeys or worse, more than the course average of 1.0.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Hodges Odds of Winning: +11000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hodges’ performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.