After the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Denny McCarthy is ranked 73rd at +2.
Want to bet on Denny McCarthy in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for betting trends he can use before making his picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Denny McCarthy Perspectives
- McCarthy finished under par eight times and completed 12 rounds with above-average scoring in his last 18 rounds.
- He has posted the best score of the day once and finished with a top-10 finish four times in his last 18 rounds.
- McCarthy has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five shots of the day’s high score nine times.
- McCarthy has earned one top-10 and two top-20 finishes in his last five appearances.
- McCarthy finished with a better-than-tournament average score in four of his last five events.
- McCarthy has made the cut six times in a row and hopes to continue that streak this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- McCarthy has had an average finish of 55 with a personal best of 27 in this tournament.
- McCarthy has made the cut in three of his last five appearances at this tournament.
- McCarthy finished 73rd in the standings in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 91 below last year’s PGA Tour course average (7,300).
- The average course McCarthy has played in the past year has been 42 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will have for this event.
McCarthy’s last outing
- McCarthy was in the 50th percentile on par 3s in the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes over 16 par 3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4s (of which there were 48) in the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to put him in the 76th percentile for the par-4 course (tournament average was 4.18). .
- McCarthy shot better than 57% of golfers in the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the course average of 4.96.
- McCarthy fared better on par-3s than most players in his last outing, birdieing or better on two of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (tournament average 1.3). .
- In the 16 par-3s of the PGA Championship, McCarthy had four bogeys or worse (the other entrants averaged 2.8).
- McCarthy’s five or more birdies in the 48 par-4s of the PGA Championship exceeded the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent contest, McCarthy’s performance on a par 4 (over 48 holes) included a bogey or worse nine times (better than course average, 9.7).
- McCarthy finished the PGA Championship by recording a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, while the course averaged 1.3 on the eight par-5s.
- On all eight par-5s of the PGA Championship, McCarthy had the same number of bogeys or worse (one) than the course average.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- McCarthy’s odds of winning: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect McCarthy’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.