Christiaan Bezuidenhout is ranked 28th, with a score of -2, following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at the Colonial Country Club.
Do you want to bet on Christiaan Bezuidenhout in the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends he needs before making his picks.
Assemble your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link to get the best deal for first time players.
Perspectives by Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once, and finished 12 rounds with above-average scoring in his last 16 rounds played.
- He posted the best score of the day once and finished with a top-10 finish twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Bezuidenhout has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five shots of the day’s high score nine times.
- Bezuidenhout made the cut, finishing in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his last five events.
- The last five times he’s played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Bezuidenhout has finished with a better-than-tournament average score in four of his last five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main broadcast, featured holes and featured groups from more than 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows, and the entire “30 for 30” library. Sign up today!
During the past year
|tournaments||average finish||average score||AVERAGE strokes||victories||cuts made||top 5||top 10||Profits|
Sign up to DraftKings today and get our new player bonus offer! Once you’ve signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Information and Stats
- Bezuidenhout has one top-20 finish in his last three appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 22.
- In his last three appearances at this event, he has come twice on the weekend.
- The last time Bezuidenhout played this event was in 2023 and he finished in 28th place.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 91 below last year’s PGA Tour course average (7,300).
- Bezuidenhout will take over the 7,209-yard course at Colonial Country Club this week after playing courses averaging 7,278 yards in length over the past year.
The last exit of Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes of the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.17 average over the 24 par-4 holes of the PGA Championship ranked in the 57th percentile.
- Bezuidenhout shot better than 35% of the course at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the course average of 4.96.
- Bezuidenhout did not birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the course averaged 1.3).
- In the eight par-3s of the PGA Championship, Bezuidenhout posted two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Bezuidenhout’s four or more birdies in the 24 par-4s of the PGA Championship were below the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent outing, Bezuidenhout’s par-4 performance (over 24 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (better than course average, 9.7).
- Bezuidenhout finished the PGA Championship without recording a birdie on a par-5 hole, while the course averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- The course at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on all four par-5s, but Bezuidenhout finished without one.
Information about the time and date of the Charles Schwab challenge
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: colonial country club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Pair: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Bezuidenhout Odds of Winning: +20000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf wirelessly on all your devices with a 7-day free trial from Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Bezuidenhout’s performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit the offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.