Chandigarh Police ASI Admission Card 2022: Chandigarh Police Department has recently published a notice for the recruitment of an Assistant Deputy Inspector (Executive Position) for the year 2022. Now, the students who have completed the ASI application form should be waiting for the ASI Admission Card 2022 from the Police from Chandigarh. Chandigarh Police ASI Admission Card will soon be released by the authority. Also, interested applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently i.e.https://cpasirectt2022.in/ for updating the ASI admission card. Apart from this, the candidates will also get here the direct link to download the ASI admission card as soon as it is released by the authority.
Chandigarh Police ASI Admission Card 2022-Summary
The authorities have released the exam date for the Chandigarh Police ASI Exam 2022. The exam will be held on 18th December 2022. So the authorities will release the Chandigarh Police ASI Ticket 2022 soon on the first or second week of December. 2022. Here we will provide an overview of Chandigarh Police ASI (Executive) Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
|Item Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card for||Deputy Assistant Inspector (ASI) Executive Position|
|Examination organization||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Total number of vacancies||49|
|entry level payment||Rs 29,200/-|
|Support card availability||Online|
Chandigarh Police ASI Exam Date 2022
Chandigarh Police Department has released the date of the Deputy Inspector (Executive) Recruitment Exam in Chandigarh Police Department. The following table will provide the important dates along with the events that will take place on this date. Students taking this exam should carefully note the dates below and should prepare their study schedule accordingly.
|Exam date||December 18, 2022 (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)|
|Admission card availability||First or second week of December 2022 (expected)|
|results statement||what will be announced|
How to download Chandigarh Police ASI Hall Ticket 2022?
Candidates who have completed the application form for ASI recruitment are advised to visit the Chandigarh Police official website regularly. In addition to this, the applicants will also receive the mail and the message about the release of the admission card. After the availability of the Hall Ticket, applicants must follow the steps below and download their Hall Tickets accordingly.
- To get started, applicants need to visit the official website of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Chandigarh Police Department, i.e.https://cpasirectt2022.in/
- Now the home page of the official website will flash on the screen.
- On the home page, the candidate can access all the information regarding the recruitment of Chandigarh Police Executive ASI.
- Now, at the top right of the official page, the applicant will find a “Login” option. Click on that login option.
- The requester can now see a login page.
- Here, the student has to fill in the Login ID and Password provided to them at the time of filling in the Chandigarh Police ASI Exam Form.
- After filling in the details, the applicant needs to select the login icon.
- From now on, by logging in, the applicant will find their Chandigarh Poice ASI Executive Recruitment Lounge Ticket 2022.
- Now the candidate can download their hall ticket.
- Applicants are recommended to download and take at least 3 copies of the admission card.
Details mentioned in Chandigarh Police ASI Lounge Ticket
The Admit Card is a document without which the candidate cannot take the written exam. Contains important information about the candidate. After downloading the admission card, applicants are expected to check the below details on their Hall Tickets.
- exam name
- The applicant’s name
- Name of the designation for which the examination is being conducted.
- Registration number and roll number
- Day of exam
- exam time
- exam duration
- Space will be provided to attach the candidate’s recent passport size photograph
Apart from this, students are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the Hall Ticket correctly.
Chandigarh Police ASI Lounge Ticket 2022: Important Links
Candidates have to pass a single two-hour exam at two levels. One will be a 50 point based OMR and Level 2 will be a 50 point written exam as well.
No, applicants need to download the admission card from the official website of the authority.
Yes, there will be a penalty of 0.25 points for each incorrect answer.