Monday’s matchup between the Houston Astros (31-21) and Minnesota Twins (27-26) at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros. , so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 4:10 p.m. ET on May 29.
Likely starters are JP France (1-1) for the Astros and Sonny Gray (4-0) for the Twins.
Astros vs. Twins Game Information and Odds
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 4:10 pm ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live broadcast: Check out this game on Fubo!
Bet on this showdown with BetMGM, the king of sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Score Prediction Twins
Our pick for this contest is Astros 5, Twins 4.
Total prediction for Astros vs. Twins
- full prediction: more than 8 races
New to BetMGM sports betting? We have the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great first time depositor bonus.
Explore more about this game
Astros Performance Information
- The Astros have played as favorites in nine of their last 10 games and have won eight of those contests.
- In their last 10 total games, Houston and their opponents have combined to hit more than four times.
- The Astros are 3-3-0 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 37 times this season and have won 22, or 59.5%, of those games.
- Houston has entered 34 games this season favored by -120 or more and is 20-14 in those contests.
- The implied probability of an Astros win, based on the money line, is 54.5%.
- Houston has scored the 20th most runs in the majors this season with 234 (4.5 per game).
- The Astros have a 3.18 team ERA that ranks first in all pitching staffs in the league.
Test your selections and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|may 23||@brewers||Fri 6-0||JP France vs. Colin Rea|
|May 24||@brewers||V 4-0||Brandon Bielak vs. Adrian Houser|
|May 26||@ athletics||V 5-2||Hunter Brown vs. James Kaprielian|
|may 27th||@ athletics||W 6-3||Framber Valdez vs. Austin Pruitt|
|May 28||@ athletics||W 10-1||Cristian Javier vs. Ken Waldichuk|
|May 29||Twins||–||JP France vs. Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||–||Brandon Bielak vs. Joe Ryan|
|may 31||Twins||–||Hunter Brown vs. Louie Varland|
|June 1||angels||–||Framber Valdez vs. Reid Detmers|
|June 2nd||angels||–||Cristian Javier vs. Shohei Ohtani|
|3 of June||angels||–||JP France vs. Patrick Sandoval|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.